• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, douche, LooksThinker and 2 others
I argue online and irl with everyone

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Clavicular and GabachoCopium
this is such an incel trait

i just be arguing with random niggers online
I hate niggas leaving with an ego just because i decide not to reply and they think their right

Thats i spent 4 hours arguing with someone yesterday about bluepill vs blackpill i showed 300 pieces of proof, they said nuh uh and spammed 1 source the whole time that said a whole lotta nothing
And somehow “i could correct u if i wanted to but i wont”
Average bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and GabachoCopium
Only way to prove their worth and get recognition.. over for debatecels

this is such an incel trait

i just be arguing with random niggers online
Maybe, but winning an argument online feels so good, like you just won at the Olympics...

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I hate niggas leaving with an ego just because i decide not to reply and they think their right

Thats i spent 4 hours arguing with someone yesterday about bluepill vs blackpill i showed 300 pieces of proof, they said nuh uh and spammed 1 source the whole time that said a whole lotta nothing
Average bluepilled
Stfu

Average bluepilled
Stop spreading blackpill it creates more competition

i argue with myself

• +1
Itachi uchiha

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Stop spreading blackpill it creates more competition
I don't get this tbh, all the well adjusted people in school were already gymcelling (or playing sports) getting fresh lineup from their barber (who they treated as friends btw because barber is an NT profession for ex thugmaxxers @Hardrada you know this), securing connections with thugs and other bs from like age 12-13, doing other forms of looksmaxxing etc. Blackpill knowledge is just us incels realising at 18 what normal dudes with NT male 'role models' in their life knew since puberty.

• JFL
I don't get this tbh, all the well adjusted people in school
Most people in school aren’t well adjusted, even those well adjusted people don’t looksmax as hard as some of the people here, I was also a gymcel and a sportscel but I was high mtn at best, after looksmaxxing amd using some if this forums softmax Im around low Cl to low chad(pm if you want proof) now and with a rhino booked in june.

Imagine every mtn looksmaxxed to htn+, we would be fucked in the ass

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Most people in school aren’t well adjusted, even those well adjusted people don’t looksmax as hard as some of the people here, I was also a gymcel and a sportscel but I was high mtn at best, after looksmaxxing amd using some if this forums softmax Im around low Cl to low chad(pm if you want proof) now and with a rhino booked in june.

Imagine every mtn looksmaxxed to htn+, we would be fucked in the ass
True ngl and a lot of normies become NT but stay kinda fat due to laziness or some addiction. Now imagine everybody softmaxxed and went blackpill mode, including the hyper NT ones now blackpill is accepted.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
now blackpill is accepted.
If that ever happened there’d be a revolution women wouldn’t have any rights, we’d over throw jews, islam would take over

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
incel trait: incel trait

I don't get this tbh, all the well adjusted people in school were already gymcelling (or playing sports) getting fresh lineup from their barber (who they treated as friends btw because barber is an NT profession for ex thugmaxxers @Hardrada you know this), securing connections with thugs and other bs from like age 12-13, doing other forms of looksmaxxing etc. Blackpill knowledge is just us incels realising at 18 what normal dudes with NT male 'role models' in their life knew since puberty.
?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx