Incel trait: Making incel trait threads

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Because we were bullied in school, we are now too insecure and abused dogs to involve ourselves in real life debates and discussions. And because incels are too open about their flaws and have insecurities due to their inferior genetics, they can be bullied for having basic human traits shared by all types of people. For example, the 'arguing online' incel trait. Everybody likes to argue about pointless shit because being right and winning a debate makes you superior.

The problem with incels is that they don't understand their genetics and subhumanity makes them automatically wrong in any argument.

Imagine trying to argue with a normie online and they call you a loser incel. What can you do about it? And just then you've lost. You have lost, because the normie is superior to you as a person. So the problem isn't arguing online, it's defeating people who are better than you in every way in some gay debate thinking you're a winner when you are still a genetic failure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Orbeck of Vinheim and randomop
Every few months there is a trend to make these threads

Once you enter into the dynamic of having to win every debate and answer by the second you basically become a slave to the people you are debating with. It's like when they say that in war the last thing you should do is to follow the initiative of your enemy.

Also there is no doubt that presentation eats arguments for breakfast whether we want it or not. You gotta come as dominant, strong, eloquent, etc, and behind a screen it's way easier to appear so. In real life you could have all the arguments in your brain but if you don't know how to convey them you are pretty much screwed.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and Pikabro
Because we were bullied in school, we are now too insecure and abused dogs to involve ourselves in real life debates and discussions. And because incels are too open about their flaws and have insecurities due to their inferior genetics, they can be bullied for having basic human traits shared by all types of people. For example, the 'arguing online' incel trait. Everybody likes to argue about pointless shit because being right and winning a debate makes you superior.

The problem with incels is that they don't understand their genetics and subhumanity makes them automatically wrong in any argument.

Imagine trying to argue with a normie online and they call you a loser incel. What can you do about it? And just then you've lost. You have lost, because the normie is superior to you as a person. So the problem isn't arguing online, it's defeating people who are better than you in every way in some gay debate thinking you're a winner when you are still a genetic failure
i was bullied too like a lot of incels but its not due to subhumanity, my bullies were subhuman looking thug retards with much worse looks than me. yet they get pussy and i dont. this self hating shit needs to die, someone being incel doesnt mean bad genetics or "subhuman" it just means they cant get laid

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
i was bullied too like a lot of incels but its not due to subhumanity, my bullies were subhuman looking thug retards with much worse looks than me. yet they get pussy and i dont. this self hating shit needs to die, someone being incel doesnt mean bad genetics or "subhuman" it just means they cant get laid
tbh self hating just leads to self destruction

Were you really bullied ?

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
I wouldn’t say bullied, I was just dopey so people made fun of me. Bullying is rough though
Oh ok, I Was just invisible for every women no problem of bullying or smthg.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro