INCEL TRAIT MEJOR IMPORTANTE NO ME FUCKING GUSTA: asking for fucking minoxidil for Christmas because you're 19 and balding

G

Guest2

Lurker
HAHAHAHAHA FUCKCINGGGG KILL ME.

On a serious note, my hair is doomed. It is over for many follicles, perhaps thousands.

On a serious note, my hair is doomed. It is over for many follicles, perhaps thousands.
Shave it and save up for a hairtransplant. Minoxidil is most likely cope.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTGymcel, Guest2 and Deleted member 3202

Se ha acabado para ti

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Get lean(!) and consider low dose exemestane (aromatase inhibitor) before even thinking about hairloss drugs

Get lean(!) and consider low dose exemestane (aromatase inhibitor) before even thinking about hairloss drugs
How lean should one get?

I'm pretty lean already, but what's that second thing?
nevermind, gonna buy them anyway

"Exemestane, sold under the brand name Aromasin among others, is a medication used to treat breast cancer. It is a member of the class of antiestrogens known as aromatase inhibitors. Some breast cancers require estrogen to grow. Those cancers have estrogen receptors, and
are called ER-positive

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I'm pretty lean already, but what's that second thing?

nevermind, gonna buy them anyway

"Exemestane, sold under the brand name Aromasin among others, is a medication used to treat breast cancer. It is a member of the class of antiestrogens known as aromatase inhibitors. Some breast cancers require estrogen to grow. Those cancers have estrogen receptors, and are called ER-positive
Keep dosage low and stay lean. You don't wanna crash your estrogen because it's still important for cardiovascular health, erectyle function, bone and brain health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202