Incel trait no.488643: crying iver deleted or vacant users.

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
Im legit crying over all the users that got banned or left from years a go. This site is nothing like it used to be, so many interesting and cool users are gone and I’ll never get to speak to them again. I feel like an old person who’s friends and family have all passed away and they’re waiting to die next.

The truth is, incel movement started declining the moment it started and is a complete waste of time because of it. Please do not rot on this forum and go live your life because the people on this forum are temporary.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, normie_joe, try2beme and 11 others
Im legit crying over all the users that got banned or left from years a go. This site is nothing like it used to be, so many interesting and cool users are gone and I’ll never get to speak to them again. I feel like an old person who’s friends and family have all passed away and they’re waiting to die next.

The truth is, incel movement started declining the moment it started and is a complete waste of time because of it. Please do not rot on this forum and go live your life because the people on this forum are temporary.
Your user is so majestic but dndr

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, icumblood and Sexually Disabled

True but why don't you leave too now :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
F those deleted users

True but why don't you leave too now :unsure:
I am a loner. If I stop using this forum I will go days on end without human interactions. I don’t know where Ill migrate too tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 52452
I am a loner. If I stop using this forum I will go days on end without human interactions. Im just looking for a nee community to migrate to.
Basically non NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Costcosuperstore, Sexually Disabled and 1 other person
Stopped reading after the second sentence you contradictive crackhead.

@enchanted_elixir miss him..

They have discords