Incel trait: Noone cares about your sexual health

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Most men get laid either because the girl straight up cold approached or they met their whore through common social circles.

A real incel, not only he is never approached but also whatever social circle you have, its doesnt help you at all. Your friends dont introduce you to girs, they dont share their gfs with you. Femoids you know wil not introduce you their female friends either.

These people dont give a shit if you are a fap addict or if yoour balls are about to explode from NoFap. In their eyes, you are not good enough for sex, you might as well die a virgin, go fuck yourself incel.

I had this so many times. So many girls that told me shit like "you ll meet girls", "you are just unlucky" yet didnt do anything to help me fuck because they deemed me subhuman.

Fuck my social circle. I cut contact with all of them. Fuck them all. Why the fuck should i give a fuck about you if you dont give a fuck about my health? Why keep people in your life who think you are too ugly to get laid??? Get all these toxic hateful souls out of your life NOW.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
71694D6E 6858 421E 900F E6791E1357EE

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and godsmistake