your life ends after school/uni

I'm 30 with the age pill is taking it easy on me so far. Ya, I've done one daytime approach without IOI in my life and it was cringe, not trying for that again. And yes, I went clubbing with some friends I made in the hostel when I went to Europe, I actually had a lot of fun, I was really surprised. You don't need to be that NT for clubbing, I just feel more comfortable when I'm with friends. The thought of partying or clubbing always scares me but when I'm actually there I can let go and enjoy myself, at least some of the time. I'm dying to do another trip to Europe maybe next year but I also wanna legit looksmax, get a rhinoplasty, I feel like at my age and without a social circle I need every bit of looks I can get and I just can't have this textbook deformity right on my fucking face.
I get you completely. The idea scares me more than actually going out and doing it. I'm non NT as fuck too. I'm in western Europe currently studying but will be going back to poorfag eastern Europe after i'm done, much easier to meet quality girls there and people are more down to earth overall imo. I'll be a typical peasant but I think my overall life quality will be better.

You in the US? I'd move there if I could honestly.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
theres many young users on here so let me open your eyes:

once your school is over it is OVER for you. work life sucks dick, you will basically have 0 females in your social circle and making friends is hard as fuck as adult. you will not have energy to do anything apart from saturdays where you do meaningless shit and your sunday is already fucked because you think about working all day on monday anyways.

if you dont get a gf and social circle before school ends its totally over for you
LMAO ninja is right :forcedsmile:

theres many young users on here so let me open your eyes:

once your school is over it is OVER for you. work life sucks dick, you will basically have 0 females in your social circle and making friends is hard as fuck as adult. you will not have energy to do anything apart from saturdays where you do meaningless shit and your sunday is already fucked because you think about working all day on monday anyways.

if you dont get a gf and social circle before school ends its totally over for you
next year I will go to a white people uni so I probably wont like it but after this next year I will go to dentist school with a lot of immigrants so I will like it there. After that I will make tons of money with my own dentist practice and invest in some projects I had in mind

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
I get you completely. The idea scares me more than actually going out and doing it. I'm non NT as fuck too. I'm in western Europe currently studying but will be going back to poorfag eastern Europe after i'm done, much easier to meet quality girls there and people are more down to earth overall imo. I'll be a typical peasant but I think my overall life quality will be better.

You in the US? I'd move there if I could honestly.

Yup. I know the higher salaries here are tempting to Europeans, I'd make like $20k less per year doing what I do in Europe, but I might still take it given the chance, sometimes I respond really well to big changes. The baseline of girls anywhere in Europe is so much higher than America because of the demographics here, the obesity and ethnic rates, and even where I live now (Oregon) they're pretty low but the girls here just aren't pretty and don't take care of themselves. I've met people from all over Eastern Europe and yes, very honest and down to earth, I especially really like people from the Balkans. If I had family and everything there I would stay, there's more to life than money and you can make it over the internet somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Tales from the sewers
I hated school and uni. I enjoy rotting in solitude

Idk i see plenty 30 yo+ with decent social life. I think we Just have that Peter Pan mindset

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Clubs, Masters degree, you can even meet many prime girls if u are in a uni town.
Fax. Niggers on this site just wanna wine and moap. Realisitcally you can still live the college experience in mid-late 20s whether ur enrolled or not as long as u didnt age like shit. However if u are less attractive then getting into college parties and other house parties will be a lot harder and you will prob need to be enrolled. But if u are HTN+ or even NT MTN you can get into good parties if u social circle maxx and cold approach maxx enough

To be honest I'm very picky with who I associate myself with. In college I had a group that formed from the student residence, but only one was good enough to hang out solo. I don't see the appeal to go out with shallow losers/mediocre men if they can't even be low inhibition or talk to random women. Then I have some friends to have deep, interesting topics to talk about, even if they are not good with women.

That's why dating apps are good to me. I prefer to meet an interesting young woman to go out and make plans with, than the average normie escapade to the beach with your mid friends.

Quality friends>being alone>mid friends
100%. I used to feel depressed and got FOMO when I saw IG posts of HS stacies I followed going to the beach with Chads. But a year later I had the opportunity to do a beach trip with MTBs and HTBs and Normies from my church youth group and I didnt enjoy it at all tbh. Trips are more ab the ppl u spend it with than the location itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back