Incel trait: normies sensed you were a kissless virgin

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
In 7h grade, and I don't know how it started, a girl said to me: "how can a 13 years old guy had never kissed a girl?"

In High School, they asked if I was a virgin (I denied, of course)... and even a "friend" of mine said I would never masturbate in a girl's boobs, something like that.

Normies are dangerous, the first sign of weakness you show, they'll use it against you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spergi, BeanletMogger, twojei and 4 others
In 7h grade, and I don't know how it started, a girl said to me: "how can a 13 years old guy had never kissed a girl?"

In High School, they asked if I was a virgin (I denied, of course)... and even a "friend" of mine said I would never masturbate in a girl's boobs, something like that.

Normies are dangerous, the first sign of weakness you show, they'll use it against you.
bro

Just sounds like a bunch of dick riding faggot orbiters to me. Your weakness was obviously lying about being a virgin though. Don't be proud about it like some FREAK weirdo, but casually admitting it would have been in your favor.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Just sounds like a bunch of dick riding faggot orbiters to me. Your weakness was obviously lying about being a virgin though. Don't be proud about it like some FREAK weirdo, but casually admitting it would have been in your favor.
Why would it have been better if I was honest?

Why would it have been better if I was honest?
Since they probably knew you were a virgin, denying it made you look insecure, so they prey on that weakness by testing the grounds and teasing/prodding you to see how you would further react.

That's what shit tests are. The guys who do it are typically effeminate orbiters who probably do it to gain some sort of approval from any foid that's apart of the conversation.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
ova

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Latinus
i live in a country where you get laughed at for being a virgin at that age
tons of retard normies and girls fuck like rabbits from as young as 11-12 here
i really do hate this place for making me incel

• So Sad
just stand up to them, they're just NPCs

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
i live in a country where you get laughed at for being a virgin at that age
tons of retard normies and girls fuck like rabbits from as young as 11-12 here
i really do hate this place for making me incel
Wya

yea it's pretty bad out there ngl

• +1

I remember when one of my female cousins questioned me about my virginity. She was virgin shaming me:lasereyes:, and so I decided to lie and tell her that I was no longer a virgin. I fucked a scort, but I'm not obviously to tell her that I did, so I created a story where some foid in uni got interested in me :lul:. Fucking normies:woke:.

• JFL