Incel trait: reading diary of a wimpy kid as a kid and relating to it

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129
If u related to the diary of a wimpy kid as a kid that means u were an ugly lonely boy and probably still Are today
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66591, Deleted member 30024, Deleted member 5349 and 3 others
incel trait
reading dumb books
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Incel trait: reading
Chad doesnt read 1 pixel his entire life and has 10/10 life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66591, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15866 and 2 others
Incel trait: reading
Also incel trait: being mistaken for not reading
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30024 and Deleted member 6475
READING IS HONESTLY INCEL COPE
I CANT BELIEVE I TRIED THAT SHIT
 
READING IS HONESTLY INCEL COPE
I CANT BELIEVE I TRIED THAT SHIT
I stopped reading after I turned like 13 or 14 depression from loneliness and rejection and bullying completely stole my IQ
 
Incel trait: reading
Chad doesnt read 1 pixel his entire life and has 10/10 life
the only thing chad does is workout play video games get laid and party
jfl if you think chad uses his iq
 

Similar threads

Bitchwhipper2
Replies
11
Views
54
cold_nano
cold_nano
mycokismyglock
Replies
4
Views
63
I need a new face
I need a new face
AutistKhan
Replies
1
Views
19
Petsmart
Petsmart
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
2
Views
52
price.
price.
ØUROBOROS
Replies
11
Views
57
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top