incel trait: receiving insults and doing nothing

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

i stand on business.
back in school there was kids who would always get bullied, they would just jestermaxx infront of everyone, they would embrace whatever it was that they were getting insulted for, that’s like the most pathetic thing you can do that situation. it’s a dead giveaway for an abused dog if you see someone get insulted and do nothing, or even worse jester with it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fentanyl, 5'7 zoomer, Tiku and 12 others
I used to bite other kids, some other kid got a big scar on his back because of me

i have sharp fucking teeth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel, Entschuldigung and 7 others
hahahaha, i can see it
IMG 6352

Ngl I remember going to the food place and some kid kept antagonizing me. So i roasted him saying he's african (because he's skinny). He had some 6'4 retard friend sitting there laughing also a fat kid who talked shit

So eventually he started shoving me so i tacking his ass and the tall tard jumped me too the fat kid just stood there.

My buddy didnt help my ass it was 2 vs 1 on me.

Anyways a week later i saw the african and he had a broken arm and went 'oh hi imretarded'

Das right bitch. I never strike first but I always deal the most damage.

@Rea

• JFL
Reactions: Rea, Jova and GabachoCopium
View attachment 3033845

Ngl I remember going to the food place and some kid kept antagonizing me. So i roasted him saying he's african (because he's skinny). He had some 6'4 retard friend sitting there laughing also a fat kid who talked shit

So eventually he started shoving me so i tacking his ass and the tall tard jumped me too the fat kid just stood there.

Anyways a week later i saw the african and he had a broken arm and went 'oh hi imretarded'

@Rea
yo this guy is a fucking crashout

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Imretarded?
:ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rea, Jova and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, Jova, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
View attachment 3033845

@Rea
I don't have any experience like that because I simply don't go outside since I was 14 JFL

But I wouldn't give them my attention if I was in your situation, cba fighting with niggers, not wasting my time with this shit

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Imretarded?
I don't have any experience like that because I simply don't go outside since I was 14 JFL

But I wouldn't give them my attention if I was in your situation, cba fighting with niggers, not wasting my time with this shit
He was an anorexic white kid.

My area is 99.9% anglo saxon:feelshmm:

This one time me and some other kids poured soap onto the trampoline and started treating it like it was iceskating, we ended up falling down and I hit my nuts, it was brutal:feelstastyman:

That's the same kid who has a calendar of naked women btw and has a creep hole to look at his older sister

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
back in school there was kids who would always get bullied, they would just jestermaxx infront of everyone, they would embrace whatever it was that they were getting insulted for, that’s like the most pathetic thing you can do that situation. it’s a dead giveaway for an abused dog if you see someone get insulted and do nothing, or even worse jester with it
If someone bully me at school I would just stab these fucker in the abdomen (in GTA)
Nothing bad will happend if you're a minor and that's the best thing to do (in GTA again)

• JFL
If someone bully me at school I would just stab these fucker in the abdomen (in GTA)
Nothing bad will happend if you're a minor and that's the best thing to do (in GTA again)
make him some cookies as a sign of friendship but cum in the dough as the secret ingredient
IMG 6355

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Rea
He was an anorexic white kid.

My area is 99.9% anglo saxon:feelshmm:

This one time me and some other kids poured soap onto the trampoline and started treating it like it was iceskating, we ended up falling down and I hit my nuts, it was brutal:feelstastyman:

That's the same kid who has a calendar of naked women btw and has a creep hole to look at his older sister
That looks fun

I bet this guy wants to fuck his sister and make her kids

make him some cookies as a sign of friendship but cum in the dough as the secret ingredient
View attachment 3033874
Wtf is that :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Blud is speaking in 3rd person.

• JFL
That looks fun

I bet this guy wants to fuck his sister and make her kids

Wtf is that :lul::lul:
Good times eh.

Brutal i started rotting. Gotta make new friends and do dumb shit with.

Protein brownie

@Imretarded? R u nordic saar?

• JFL
Good times eh.

Brutal i started rotting. Gotta make new friends and do dumb shit with.

Protein brownie
I'm in a point in my life where I can't make friends or go outside because of how ugly I am

Need a 2nd life ASAP

• So Sad
I'm in a point in my life where I can't make friends or go outside because of how ugly I am

Need a 2nd life ASAP
what failos do you have bhai?

gotta looksmax hard

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I used to bite other kids, some other kid got a big scar on his back because of me

i have sharp fucking teeth.
I was a submissive cuck until 12-13 because I thought being nice paid off (no, actually I knew it didn't)

• JFL
become a girl

ngl being an aggressive psychopath mogs unironically
Guy or girl if your face is a failos it's fucking over

Whatever I'm having fun online, better than nothing

• Woah
ngl being an aggressive psychopath mogs unironically
I had to learn to behave like a psychopath, instead I would normally be an associative person, but I hate doing things in groups.

• JFL
I used to be a jester and I would say that I will kill their families

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Guy or girl if your face is a failos it's fucking over

Whatever I'm having fun online, better than nothing
*hugs

just stay positive
IMG 6326
I had to learn to behave like a psychopath, instead I would normally be an associative person, but I hate doing things in groups.
ideal is to be polite but but incapable of feeling fear

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
Yeah but im a nice paychopath who is chill
Strange, I never would have guessed you were a psychopath. You told me I had written something retarded in one of my first posts, because "Delon is not that handsome in psl canons", when I meant something else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
Strange, I never would have guessed you were a psychopath. You told me I had written something retarded in one of my first posts, because "Delon is not that handsome in psl canons", when I meant something else
Kys

• JFL
chads would mock my 24 in cranium and id call them ostriches and then they respected me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Darkeningstar