Incel trait: taking the gym seriously

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
While I’m at the gym I run into normies/popular kids from my old school. Most of them are skinny and dyel, and they bullshit around in the gym. But this is because they don’t feel the need to be huge and muscular. They have good families and rich parents who put them in lacrosse, cross country, golf, soccer, etc so they have fun high school experience. They have cute girlfriends and big friend groups. They don’t care about “optimal training” or “tracking macros.”

This isn’t an insult to them. I always chat with people I know from school in the gym and talk about workouts. Popular people are usually friendly and nice. But they still mog you, even if your biceps are bigger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Bitchwhipper2, dopaminebeyondfried and 7 others
27398 3

Get mogged

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hardstyle, futuregigamogger, boss8055 and 11 others
IMG 20240525 231429

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and n9wiff
It’s more of a self mogging post. I take the gym seriously and have written a lot of fitness posts on here. But gymcel life is worse than popular NT life even if you’re more muscular.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and cytoplasm
It’s more of a self mogging post. I take the gym seriously and have written a lot of fitness posts on here. But gymcel life is worse than NT life even if you’re more muscular.
I agree, i just roid and eat wathever and train however i want no need for that guys macros and schedule shit

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser and mayo mogger
Going to the gym without taking it serious is a waste of time and money. Not very intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and mayo mogger
I agree, i just roid and eat wathever and train however i want no need for that guys macros and schedule shit
Yeah, natty training sucks. I’m too young to roid but I’m hopping on in college

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ConfusedBolivian
It’s more of a self mogging post. I take the gym seriously and have written a lot of fitness posts on here. But gymcel life is worse than popular NT life even if you’re more muscular.
Gymcelling is the meaning of life. Hitting bench PR > banging Stacy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme and RealNinja
Meanwhile gym chad catches ios from every cucks gf including single women , rule of thumb is never bring your girl to a gym if your not the biggest or most fit guy there . I experience something similar as well
Yeah water, specialy big commercial gyma where there are 6'6 roided chads

• +1
Reactions: Merćer
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ConfusedBolivian
Meanwhile gym chad catches ios from every cucks gf including single women , rule of thumb is never bring your girl to a gym if your not the biggest or most fit guy there . I experience something similar as well
there’s one guy at my gym who is in his 30s or 40s and kind of skinny but covered in tattoos. He has a gf in her mid/late 20s. He’s always mean mugging other guys in the gym that look at her and follows her around like a puppy dog :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Everything is a incel trait or loser trait now according to this forum, What a fucking joke lmao

• +1
Reactions: plukee
U can easily mog a local commercial gym 24/7 w that physique
Depends, in my southern city there’s trash options for gyms so it’s either my gym, planet fitness, or orangetheory type bullshit gyms. My city isnt that big but my gym is filled with black guys who absolutely blast steroids and they’re huge af

• +1
Depends, in my southern city there’s trash options for gyms so it’s either my gym, planet fitness, or orangetheory type bullshit gyms. My city isnt that big but my gym is filled with black guys who absolutely blast steroids and they’re huge af
Nice i go to a pf as well , feel like a main character sometimes

I am not so big only 104kgs at 6'2 at 18% body fat so not so big i would be big at near 125kgs with this body fat
Image 4

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Nice i go to a pf as well , feel like a main character sometimes
All the cute cardiobunnies go to planet fitness but smith machines suck and the dumbbell section is always crowded

• +1
I am not so big only 104kgs at 6'2 at 18% body fat so not so big i would be big at near 125kgs with this body fatView attachment 2951321
Nigga I went up to 120kg in my bulk and never looked as glycogen loaded as you while eating almost 400grams of carbs 5days a week. And my bf was around the same as yours. Steroids are god’s gift to mankind tbh but still not gonna do them

They don’t have the goal of being the ultimate fighter. So, of course they don’t take the gym srs

U gotta have genuinely ZERO friends to be obsessed with the gym

I should probably cope with gymcelling again since I have nothing else going for me

Legit.

Everytime i see a giga jacked dude in my gym my brain automatically goes "loser"

Everything is a incel trait or loser trait now according to this forum, What a fucking joke lmao
Yeah this forum is full of insecure basement dwellers. They mostly just look like shit themselves

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
Legit.

Everytime i see a giga jacked dude in my gym my brain automatically goes "loser"
If that’s a loser to you then I wonder what you consider a bald powerlifter with a pear shaped body at 6ft+ then. Cause that’s the moggers at my gym

If that’s a loser to you then I wonder what you consider a bald powerlifter with a pear shaped body at 6ft+ then. Cause that’s the moggers at my gym
Loser is an exaggeration. But I dont think of them as tough at all.

Never see overweight powerlifters tbh

Loser is an exaggeration. But I dont think of them as tough at all.

Never see overweight powerlifters tbh
Theres a lot at my gym and there all extremely ogremaxxed. The one with the most muscle aswell unfortunately has high bodyfat percentage too. The rest are saved by bone density

Incel trait: being an internet troll

While I’m at the gym I run into normies/popular kids from my old school. Most of them are skinny and dyel, and they bullshit around in the gym. But this is because they don’t feel the need to be huge and muscular. They have good families and rich parents who put them in lacrosse, cross country, golf, soccer, etc so they have fun high school experience. They have cute girlfriends and big friend groups. They don’t care about “optimal training” or “tracking macros.”

This isn’t an insult to them. I always chat with people I know from school in the gym and talk about workouts. Popular people are usually friendly and nice. But they still mog you, even if your biceps are bigger.
u are coping

why, its a hobbie, if u do it only to get bitches yeah maybe

Well there’s your reason why they look like shit
Hahahahhahaha