Incel trait: Teenage girls don't sit next to you on the bus

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
This is the most legit way to know if you're subhuman and it's easy to do if you're high inhib. On average, they sit next to me maybe once a year and that was when it was the only seat available and the foid had a big bag on. It's over if they don't sit next to you, especially if you're the only seat available and they look at you and stay standing. Teenage girls will analyse everyone and will make sure they avoid subhumans at all costs so observe how often they sit next to you and also what the circumstances are (how many seats are left, your competition). Every bus ride makes me closer to roping.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, BrettyBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
incel trait = taking the bus

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4645 and Kingkellz
Girls sit next to me a lot, doesn't mean shit though

I find it weird to sit with any stranger on a bus. No one does that except old people.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 616 and Pietrosiek
well, im standing most of the time and mostly only old people here sit when someone is sitting alone. I was mirin hard wen ethnic lookind dude (athletic nice dude btw) sitted next to stacy. Most of dudes rather stand than sit next to her.
that stacy was wiktoria btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
well, im standing most of the time and mostly only old people here sit when someone is sitting alone. I was mirin hard wen ethnic lookind dude (athletic nice dude btw) sitted next to stacy. Most of dudes rather stand than sit next to her.
Same bro

Legit no one sits next to strangers except old people. It's very rare to see someone sit next to some stranger rather than stand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Pietrosiek
I'm the first stop so I always sit first which sucks. It usually fills up so they have to sit next to people and they never choose me.
Same bro

Legit no one sits next to strangers except old people. It's very rare to see someone sit next to some stranger rather than stand.
Of course if there are empty seats, they will sit there but when there are no empty seats available, they have to sit next to people and they never choose me, literally never.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pietrosiek
I'm the first stop so I always sit first which sucks. It usually fills up so they have to sit next to people and they never choose me.

Of course if there are empty seats, they will sit there but when there are no empty seats available, they have to sit next to people and they never choose me, literally never.
idk I stopped driving with a bus ever since I got my drivers license

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Same bro

I was sitting next to people when i was low inhib slayer who thought Hes a chad. It was for few first months of hs. I really thought that im gl and i expected being aproached. I made a lot of eye contact with foids too. I was creep af bsck then.

Funny story i was running to the bus and my backpacm opened and when i sitted close to wiktoria my books fell of. She get one of my notebooks and have it to me. I didnt looked at her but she was smiling at me. Ahhh... Everyone was looking at me back then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3328
They often sit next to me in Starbucks tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Never

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
But what are you if you choose to sit next to teen girls in the bus?

But what are you if you choose to sit next to teen girls in the bus?
I never do that unless it's absolutely necessary. I always sit next to other guys or old people cause I don't want to be judged and deemed disgusting. I hate seeing girls shrivel up against the window and quiver with fear.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I wish females wouldn't sit anywhere near me, especially in front of me when half the train is still empty. Hate that shit and always close my eyes until I'm at my destination. Why the hell do women sit right in front of you when you look and behave like a birth failure?

when you look and behave like a birth failure?

couldnt have said it better myself. you are a fucking poet

I wish females wouldn't sit anywhere near me, especially in front of me when half the train is still empty. Hate that shit and always close my eyes until I'm at my destination. Why the hell do women sit right in front of you when you look and behave like a birth failure?
I wish girls would sit next to me so I could smell them and imagine she's my gf and I'm ramming her. I love their presence and smell, it's lifefuel.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4645
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot