Incel trait: Thinking everyone isn’t blackpilled

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
Jfl if you don’t think your chill NT friends aren’t blackpilled to the core, virtually all people under the age of 30 in first world countries are blackpilled. The difference is your bluepilled friends act bluepilled/redpilled to conform.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, lwlaiet060920, aspiringexcel and 7 others
JFL at using the term "jfl"

Jfl if you don’t think your chill NT friends aren’t blackpilled to the core, virtually all people under the age of 30 in first world countries are blackpilled. The difference is your bluepilled friends act bluepilled/redpilled to conform.
They don't really act. they've internalised double think.
they really mean it when they say looks dont matter
they also really mean it when they humiliate a subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, noodlelover and douche
high iq af, op has no idea how the NT mind actually works

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Maalik
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
high iq af, op has no idea how the NT mind actually works
Emphasis on when they humiliate subhumans, the blackpill always appears into the mind of zoomers.

When I say people are blackpilled I don’t mean they’re aware of the theory but their brain operates in a way where bp ideals manifest but in an unconscious way.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, tombradylover, douche and 1 other person
I got called sexist and racist for trying to teach my cabinmates the blackpill :lul: I wanted to see if they could ascend. I guess normies are stupid after all.

• +1
I got called sexist and racist for trying to teach my cabinmates the blackpill :lul: I wanted to see if they could ascend. I guess normies are stupid after all.
JFL @ your social suicide

Blackpilling can be done but you need Andrew Tate level speaking skill. He fought back against a lot of feminism and normies converted en masse.

Only try it with close friends. you will just look like some Rambling schizo to people ur not close with.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and douche
JFL @ your social suicide

Blackpilling can be done but you need Andrew Tate level speaking skill. He fought back against a lot of feminism and normies converted en masse.

Only try it with close friends. you will just look like some Rambling schizo to people ur not close with.
It was at a camp retreat and people forget about others so I tried to blackpill them as an experiment.

• +1
If that's true, blackpill and incel terms would have higher search quantity on google trends

Emphasis on when they humiliate subhumans, the blackpill always appears into the mind of zoomers.

When I say people are blackpilled I don’t mean they’re aware of the theory but their brain operates in a way where bp ideals manifest but in an unconscious way.
kinda, i think theyre subconsciously pretty 'blackpilled' but their intuition gets super muddled up with the current cultural norms; hence double internalised speak @Maalik mentioned

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
No, they are bluepill, it Shows by the way they talk

normies are the most bluepilled people alive. wtf are you talking about

This might be true tbh

It was at a camp retreat and people forget about others so I tried to blackpill them as an experiment.
good Low inhib exercise then.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Mirin tbh
I would've just squinted and jutted until the camp was over.

They may be blackpilled to a degree, but they are more willing to stoop to new lows to obtain females, such as jestermaxing, gooning, being human punching bags, and extreme forms of simping.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
cope. a lot of people never experience lookspill

How does it work?
high in empathizing, low in systemising. Essentially they're good at deluding themselves into believing what they want which causes a lot of contradictory values/opinions

Last edited: