incel trait:u didnyt looksmax until u were an adult

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Posts
3,333
Reputation
2,215
i notice most gl guys and prettyboys looksmax at a young age at like 13-14.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Tusseleif, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Some ppl Unironically bloom older tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Banasura, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
I was subhuman at 14 and I still am
 
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
Yep, if I’d known about this sooner my life would have been incredibly different.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Shut the fuck up nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
fix you Hindu ass spelling.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
should've been on this site in 2020
wasted 3 years
idk if I would've been more or less academically successful though
 

Similar threads

thewrathofpeace
Replies
8
Views
56
ozezzzo
ozezzzo
jbndzz
Replies
1
Views
57
ShortRomus
ShortRomus
trueceli
Replies
2
Views
47
trueceli
trueceli
jflmeister
Replies
2
Views
39
bobstuckatmtn
bobstuckatmtn
maxerrr420
Looksmax Accutane
Replies
1
Views
26
7iqp
7iqp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top