Anime profile pics mog

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
vinnie hacker is incel?

• JFL

• Love it
dumb theory, one thing you will learn in life is that chad can rock anything. Chad can rock any clothing, Chad can make an anime character his PFP and make it look cool and aesthetic, good looking guys with aura can make things that might typically be done by autists and make it look cooler.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, borismonster, Alexios and 2 others
Losers are passionate about animes. Chad also watches anime, but casually, and he doesn't post on forums, where it's common to use anime profile pics.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, borismonster and Alexios
it’s good avi halo :feelswhere:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Latinus
dumb theory, one thing you will learn in life is that chad can rock anything. Chad can rock any clothing, Chad can make an anime character his PFP and make it look cool and aesthetic, good looking guys with aura can make things that might typically be done by autists and make it look cooler.

Attachments

• IMG_1612.png
    IMG_1612.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and WELOVELOOKS
glad that i don't

you maybe had a point with this 10 years ago but now its mostly acceptable to like the more normiefag animies

you maybe had a point with this 10 years ago but now its mostly acceptable to like the more normiefag animies
Saying normie fag anime’s is legit the geekiest and most incel trait I can think of and all I can imagine niggas who say that watching is some cringe shit like don’t toy with me miss nagatoro

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Latinus
Saying normie fag anime’s is legit the geekiest and most incel trait I can think of and all I can imagine niggas who say that watching is some cringe shit like don’t toy with me miss nagatoro
you realize like 99% of shit thats popular these days in all categories is normiefag :lul:

idek what the anime you just mentioned is or watch anime as a hobby normie shit = normie shit not that deep