Incel Trait: Watching Streams/Streamers

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Zephir
how do People sit on their asses and watch some skelet stream for 6 hours a day and spam some shitty braindead things in the chat?

how do people find that fun or entertaining do these people not have lives at all?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Funnyunenjoyer1
i use to watch streamers and it was alr
i use to stay up crazy late just to watch niggas which for me right now to think abt is kinda crazy

I only ever watched catboykami

i use to watch streamers and it was alr
i use to stay up crazy late just to watch niggas which for me right now to think abt is kinda crazy
I kinda can get if your a kid or someshit but even then you could just play sports, and hangout with others why waste life on watching some long haired sub5 stream and talk in monotone voice

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
long haired sub5 stream
1b6fb04d eab0 4c4d 9103 3c5cb8d4b3d0

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

He’s one of my favorite streamers but i might stop watching streamers now

• +1

He’s one of my favorite streamers but i might stop watching streamers now

I'm too NT and low inhib to watch streams and sit on the chair for that long no matter how funny the streamer is

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I'm too NT and low inhib to watch streams and sit on the chair for that long no matter how funny the streamer is
It’s non-nt to not watch streamers most of my friends watch some from time to time like me

• Hmm...
I used to watch IRL streamers quite alot.

I then realised I was using it as a substitute for my shitty nigger boring non-NT life

I realised I would never be able to live like these streamers are, and I never watched it since.

• +1
how do People sit on their asses and watch some skelet stream for 6 hours a day and spam some shitty braindead things in the chat?

how do people find that fun or entertaining do these people not have lives at all?
i agree and to be fair there is like one streamer who i can watch

and anyone watching these dumb lol streamers especially the fag ones is dumb as fuck

• +1