Incel trait: when normies talk about relantionships/sex next to ya, you freeze

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
You fear that they'll notice by your body language that you're a virgin, and you also fear that you won't be able to create a perfect lie: pretending to not be a virgin.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, twojei, normie_joe and 2 others
Incel trait :you freeze when average or good looking women approach you

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, twojei and 2 others
You fear that they'll notice by your body language that you're a virgin, and you also fear that you won't be able to create a perfect lie: pretending to not be a virgin.
You've got to develop a normie story that fits in with the group ("I've had sex before") but one that also seems to justify your awkwardness/lack of mogger status ("I've had two LTR in the past") ahead of time. I have the names, photos, backstory/context, ages/birthdays, and reason why I broke up with them all made up and rehearsed.

It may be difficult the first time, but it gets easier the more and more you practice with other people. Usually it doesn't go beyond "I've had a girlfriend or two before" though, so I wouldn't stress too much about it. But I would prepare more detail just in case, if only to ease your nerves when you're put on the spot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Latinus, bloomercel, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
You've got to develop a normie story that fits in with the group ("I've had sex before") but one that also seems to justify your awkwardness/lack of mogger status ("I've had two LTR in the past") ahead of time. I have the names, photos, backstory/context, ages/birthdays, and reason why I broke up with them all made up and rehearsed.

It may be difficult the first time, but it gets easier the more and more you practice with other people. Usually it doesn't go beyond "I've had a girlfriend or two before" though, so I wouldn't stress too much about it. But I would prepare more detail just in case, if only to ease your nerves when you're put on the spot.
holy shit I fucking hate normies the fact that you need to do all this lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinus, <6PSLcel, bloomercel and 1 other person
I don’t talk to norma

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinus and grief
holy shit I fucking hate normies the fact that you need to do all this lmao
Here's the thing: When you let out that you're a virgin at 18+, everyone's going to know about it in your social circle and beyond. It hasn't happened to me, but I have heard rumors down the grapevine about other people being losers for not having had relationships/sex by that point. It actually happens.

If you don't make up these stories, you can kiss the potential of having a girl you know like you goodbye. It absolutely wrecks any social standing you may have had.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinus, <6PSLcel, iblamejews and 2 others
Lie lie lie and lie. Never tell the truth to normies. Never.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, KpopmaxxingGuy and grief
Lie lie lie and lie. Never tell the truth to normies. Never.
Socialmaxxing/NTmaxxing starts with fabricating a normie history. The moment you let out that you used to be a .org rotter is the moment your efforts all go to waste.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus, bloomercel and twojei
bags of sand

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinus