Incel trait: you don’t know how to swim, ride a bike, or play any sport

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I don’t know how to ride a bicycle. I don’t even know how to swim. I tried once and almost drowned I accidentally broke a girl’s necklace while thrashing my body around in survival mode. I don’t know how to play any sports either.

All I do is lay in bed stroking my cock to sick twisted filth. That’s all I was put on earth for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, lemonnz, ChadL1te and 10 others
Wb listening to dark music and crying and laughing

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
This isn’t an incel trait but a retard trait.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, solohunter99, Manletmachine and 9 others
I've been gooning loads I'm not proud of it however I do chad stuff too

Ethnic trait, nigs are literally too dumb to stay afloat

I had a bike long time ago.... Now, regarding the others... no comment...

I don't think blacks are too stupid to swim, I think they're literally just scared. It doesn't take a high IQ to know how to swim

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and rhinoplasty
You are literally retarded, how did cavemen swim then

I don’t know how to ride a bicycle. I don’t even know how to swim. I tried once and almost drowned I accidentally broke a girl’s necklace while thrashing my body around in survival mode. I don’t know how to play any sports either.

All I do is lay in bed stroking my cock to sick twisted filth. That’s all I was put on earth for
i notice that mexican kids never know how to bike or swim and also they don’t learn to tie their shoes until they’re like 20 they use them velcro straps:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Vermilioncore
Lol what a loser. Go drown yourself to end your miserable existence loser :lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
Nah autism trait, not knowing how to swim is wild

Its high T low brain function trait

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Nah autism trait, not knowing how to swim is wild
I mean i never go into pools so how would I know how to swim? I just lay down talking to my knife all day

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Lol what a loser. Go drown yourself to end your miserable existence loser :lul:.
come on bud why I’m a normal guy get in my van I got some candy and a puppy to show you

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i notice that mexican kids never know how to bike or swim and also they don’t learn to tie their shoes until they’re like 20 they use them velcro straps:feelskek:
true but they be gettin mad pussy for some reason why

• JFL
This isn’t an incel trait but a retard trait.
yeah I agree. I’m retarded ugly slow etc
God didn’t utilize the stat feature with me he just threw me in this mf and pressed play

I know how to swim but not how to ride a bicycle I get logged by 4 year olds:feelswah:

come on bud why I’m a normal guy get in my van I got some candy and a puppy to show you
You're nothing like normal at all you creepy weirdo. :lul: Imagine... Just IMAGINE being a grown ass man and not knowing how to swim at all. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
You're nothing like normal at all you creepy weirdo. :lul: Imagine... Just IMAGINE being a grown ass man and not knowing how to swim at all. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yup thas me 😜 bad luck Brian type beat innit

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit