incel trait: you don't mog black people

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
Tbh as Ethio somali I mog most black dudes I see, they have bimaxillary protrusion, recessed chins, dark skin, kinky hair, wide nose etc. So many failos

if you can't mog atleast 80% of blacks you see its over tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, DharkDC, IncelsBraincels and 3 others
Tbh as Ethio somali I mog most black dudes I see, they have bimaxillary protrusion, recessed chins, dark skin, kinky hair, wide nose etc. So many failos

I have never seen a Somali dude I didn’t mog. If you don’t mog 99% of Somali “men” you should kill yourself tbh

Attachments

• 76B35FFB-DF16-4589-BF62-9EE192692EF3.jpeg
    76B35FFB-DF16-4589-BF62-9EE192692EF3.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, DharkDC, germanlooks and 5 others
somalis are the kikes of niggers

I have never seen a Somali dude I didn’t mog. If you don’t mog 99% of Somali “men” you should kill yourself tbh
Cope, Somalis just descended hard cause of meme short hair that doesn't suite their phenotype + hunger
E3ca6afda2228d697bdc0e6831acf169
Eh CwnwXYAYdsIc
NyjBzeU

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, aBetterMii and Deleted member 20216
  • +1
Reactions: ArielPink, IncelsBraincels and PrinceLuenLeoncur

You don’t mogg shit as an Ethiopian or Somali male. You guys look even uglier than the chimpanzeee congoids stop coping because your women look slightly better than negroid whores.

Literally this. A race of subhuman alien headed peanut skilled jokesZ and they have the nerve to think they are hot because “MUH LOSE HAIR” what a race of beta male women

You don’t mogg shit as an Ethiopian or Somali male. You guys look even uglier than the chimpanzeee congoids stop coping because your women look slightly better than negroid whores.
JFL at this nigger :feelshaha: everyone here knows Horn african (somali, ethio, eritrean ) are better looking than sheeboon jigaboos

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
JFL at this nigger :feelshaha: everyone here knows Horn african (somali, ethio, eritrean ) are better looking than sheeboon jigaboos
True. But jareeer subanimal MEN mogg horn alien men. I never said horn Sheenoons don’t mogg Jareer sheboons

True. But jareeer subanimal MEN mogg horn alien men. I never said horn Sheenoons don’t mogg Jareer sheboons
Only for hookups, white women only marry out 7% in US. Most ethnics (inc horn africans) never marry out, only ones who do are east asians, but they like JBW not dark skin. So for blackcels its either lightskin foid or sheboon, brutal

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only for hookups, white women only marry out 7% in US. Most ethnics (inc horn africans) never marry out, only ones who do are east asians, but they like JBW not dark skin. So for blackcels its either lightskin foid or sheboon, brutal
I actually know a few Ethiopian women with Jareer men… Somalis don’t date out though and when they do it’s to an Sudanese or an Arab

Yeah east Africans are based they never racemix, Jareer racemix a lot they enjoy Jews running their gentics. I slay ethnic women bjt I wouldn’t breed with one of you animals though so why the emphasis on hookups vs marriage? Who wants to marry somebody of another race my job is to slay other races not marry them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Legit every Somali I have ever seen looked like the ones of the meme

its over for habesha cels bro give up

Average black doesn't have recessed chin