• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and randomop

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
i wish i could erase the past

Idk

• +1
nah incel trait is more like those who keep living in the past while shitting on the present

like those washed up Chads who peaked at high school and never moved on mentally

I have mixed feelings about it.

While I'm aware I have many good memories from certain past periods, I also have the opposite: very bad memories that will haunt me forever.

The present is better in some ways, like not having to deal with disgusting bullies.

• +1
31971.jpg

• +1
Reactions: randomop
literally the opposite

incels live in their past

What if I only care about the future

The present mogs the past and the future. There’s something so peaceful and calming about just living in the moment, second by second. It’s a gift to be present

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Latinus and hiwasuwor
The present mogs the past and the future. There’s something so peaceful and calming about just living in the moment, second by second. It’s a gift to be present
Until your actions come back to haunt you and you wish you did thing a little different :forcedsmile:

Until your actions come back to haunt you and you wish you did thing a little different :forcedsmile:
Ur always gonna wish you did something different brother. It’s good to plan and be calculated and prepared, but it’s also amazing to live in the moment and not take any second currently passing us by fkr granted. Because once it’s gone, it’s gone forever. Enjoy the present to the fullest. Let go of the past, understand what happened and acknowledge what needs to be done differently, but let it go and accept what happened and u will be free. Plan for the future, but don’t stress hard over it because the future will come, but the present won’t be here forever. One day it will be gone forever.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212