Incel trait: you love and practice piracy!

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
While normies love to virtue signaling about piracy being wrong and unfair to the artists that created these products, Incels don't give a shit about it: they piracy without any guilty, specially in underdeveloped countries where many games, for example, are expansive and the average joe has to choose between buying food or the new Final Fantasy.

Piracy = democracy!

images

images

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Zonar, Mister Fuwy and 2 others
@Narcissus🥀

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
I never paid a cent for something digital ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, BoredPrince and Latinus
Yup
The only game i ever paid for was GTA V

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Cap

Ive been pirating sht since 8th grade, Its not that deep I just dont like paying for things I could get for free. I would say it just means you arent a normie

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
@Piratecel

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Only us weird internet people can pirate as normies would just get spyware or ransomware on their second visit to piratebay

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, BoredPrince and Latinus
Lol, here in Romania we've been pirating stuff since ancient times - books, drawings, paintings, works of art, etc. were copied without asking permission or paying the original creators. This continued when modern technology appeared - foreign tapes, vinyl records and other media were copied even by state-owned companies, and sold at much cheaper prices, there were simply no copyright laws back then, and afterwards the practice continued with CDs, DVDs, sharing and downloading stuff on the Internet, etc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus and Zonar
@sub5c3l @PseduoAryan @Narcissus🥀