Incel trait:

D

Dane

Banned
you picked ur nose and the dried booger comes out as the shape of your deviated septum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, moggathon and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv and Dane
you picked ur nose and the dried booger comes out as the shape of your deviated septum
Fuck deviated septums man. The nose is a retarded organ anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Dane
Fuck deviated septums man. The nose is a retarded organ anyways.
I will use my nose to snuffle jbs braps (only with one nostril because of deviated septum)

• Love it
Reactions: twojei
I will use my nose to sniff jbs braps (only with one nostril because of deviated septum)
Do you suffer from rhinitis? That shit got me chronically sleep deprived. Fucking hell, stupid retarded organ called nose:fire::fire::fire::woke:.

Do you suffer from rhinitis? That shit got me chronically sleep deprived. Fucking hell, stupid retarded organ called nose:fire::fire::fire::woke:.
yeah I sometimes I woke up prematurely, that why my eyebags are so bad

• So Sad
yeah I sometimes I woke up prematurely, that why my eyebags are so bad
You better go to an allergologist or an ENT boyo. This shit is not joke:feelswhy:.

Get surgery and correct the deviation bro. Your sleep will thank you.

• Hmm...
Don't forget to check for allergies too.

Get surgery and correct the deviation bro. Your sleep will thank you.
Mayb. but if I get empty nose syndrome I will blame you. Welcome to my suicide note type chit

Mayb. but if I get empty nose syndrome I will blame you. Welcome to my suicide note type chit
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I see you've made your research as well.

I had surgery 4 weeks ago for my deviated septum and my enlarged turbinates. I breathe well on my right side, but is kinda hard on the left side :feelsrope:.

I'm seriously struggling with suicidal thoughts every fucking day. These stupid chronic Illnesses can go to hell.

• So Sad
If you are scared about ENS, you could try either doing the surgery with a well respected doctor, or only fixing the deviation. They put Afrin in both nasal airways anyways, so it won't be necessary to touch the turbinates in order to fix the deviation.

• Hmm...

Attachments

• Gandytales.mp4
    1 MB
I had surgery 4 weeks ago for my deviated septum and my enlarged turbinates. I breathe well on my right side, but is kinda hard on the left side :feelsrope:.

I'm seriously struggling with suicidal thoughts every fucking day. These stupid chronic Illnesses can go to hell.
Please Read the bible before you do anything
Remember Christ loves you
John 15:18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first."

• +1
Please Read the bible before you do anything
Remember Christ loves you
John 15:18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first."
Ok. If it is so good, I will read then.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Ok. If it is so good, I will read then.
I'd start from the New Testament (the birth of Jesus till his death )and then read the Old Testament

• +1