Incel trait

bladeeout

bladeeout

200 IQ esoteric philosopher sage nevercummer
Joined
May 23, 2020
Posts
834
Reputation
1,418
Spring break and other family vacations with your parents. I’m 21 yrs old at this restaurant with my family. Chad and Stacy are here, Chad and the boys are here, I feel like an impotent cuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Spring break and other family vacations with your parents. I’m 21 yrs old at this restaurant with my family. Chad and Stacy are here, Chad and the boys are here, I feel like an impotent cuck
SAME
 
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout
It’s brutal hanging out with your parents while other people your age are with their friends and gf’s
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bladeeout, Lelek and Deleted member 7079
Indeed, it is very brutal to be a mama's boy while everyone else is hanging out with their peers like normal people
Crying
 

Similar threads

jrobts.
Replies
1
Views
38
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
kranerman23123
Replies
0
Views
47
kranerman23123
kranerman23123
WonkyChin186
Replies
11
Views
57
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
Gaythugmax
Replies
0
Views
39
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
ethnic_coper67
Replies
20
Views
126
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top