• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, ChristianChad and buckchadley31
Making memes like this is an incel trait

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 761 and 9 others
Making memes like this is an incel trait
tbh i see normies do this often too though, some of them indirectly acknowledge the struggle faced because of lookism but their ego protects them from coming to full terms with the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
tbh i see normies do this often too though, some of them indirectly acknowledge the struggle faced because of lookism but their ego protects them from coming to full terms with the blackpill
At least normies there think that way, here they unironically think they are 7/10 tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadison
damm what normies you hanging around i need some of them

• +1
At least normies there think that way, here they unironically think they are 7/10 tbh
I thought I was good-looking until I finally managed to shatter my protective ego. It's hard, but I'm a very logical person, so it makes sense why I achieved it. Most people are emotional and will never muster the strength to face reality as it is; they will consume false truths to stay comfortable.

I truly believe the blackpill can make you insanely mentally tough, if you don't succumb to LDAR or suicide.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: paranakee and Deleted member 1332
damm what normies you hanging around i need some of them
normal normies. If you ask about lookism of course they'll say it matters, but they get uncomfortable discussing it. That's most people tbh. The ego is a real bitch to break down. Took me quite a while. But its nice now, I call myself out for bullshit whenever I see myself doing it. Compared to the average woman, who is never responsible for anything she does. Its liberating and allows me to self-correct rapidly progress in wisdom and experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I thought I was good-looking until I finally managed to shatter my protective ego. It's hard, but I'm a very logical person, so it makes sense why I achieved it. Most people are emotional and will never muster the strength to face reality as it is; they will consume false truths to stay comfortable.

I truly believe the blackpill can make you insanely mentally tough, if you don't succumb to LDAR or suicide.
I always knew I wasn´t great looking, but never gave myself gave hopes, literally didn´t chase girls even if I my mates were doing that, and I'm glad I din´t, because I knew that wasn´t for me at the time
Now I look back at those times and most of the guys that had relationships ended rotting on Discord or Fortnite

• JFL
I always knew I wasn´t great looking, but never gave myself gave hopes, literally didn´t chase girls even if I my mates were doing that, and I'm glad I din´t, because I knew that wasn´t for me at the time
Now I look back at those times and most of the guys that had relationships ended rotting on Discord or Fortnite
most people let themselves go once in adulthood. staying on top of all looksmaxxing methods puts you ahead of 80% of people easily, maybe 90%. sorry about that tho, if I had been black pilled in my early years I probably would have roped knowing I would never have sexual success for so long (and still struggle to, since now I dislike women and whenever I'm offered sex all I think about is how I'm basically just an object for a woman's pleasure).

• +1
yeah you at least subconsciously knew it would've been a waste of time and you'd get clowned. glad I did none of that nonsense either.

• +1
most people let themselves go once in adulthood. staying on top of all looksmaxxing methods puts you ahead of 80% of people easily, maybe 90%. sorry about that tho, if I had been black pilled in my early years I probably would have roped knowing I would never have sexual success for so long (and still struggle to, since now I dislike women and whenever I'm offered sex all I think about is how I'm basically just an object for a woman's pleasure).
That's my goal, be at least 5 to 5,5 PSL or whatever u want to call it and then see what happens
I can say that my brain chemistry is good enough to never had thoughs of ending it all, maybe cause my parents are really good tbh, or idk why
Also, waiting ur gym-maxxing Mega Thread, know it wil gonna blow things up

• +1
Thanks, great looksmaxing advice. Just what this section needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and ifyouwannabemylover