Incel Traits

D

Deleted member 14984

Oh no cringe
One of the most significant incel traits is being called autistic because of one's special interests, the diagnosis between autism, schizoid personality disorder, sociopathy and psychopathy is still difficult today because there are many intersections and parallels. Psychopathy is associated with charisma and charm and at the same time a lack of empathy but the intellectual ability to logically understand what the other person is feeling. Incels are rarely psychopaths, they end up delinquent sociopaths who can't control their impulses and become delinquents, while true psychopaths often get away with the outlaw. An incel watches anime, dreams of traveling to Japan to find his dream waifu, and tells everyone else that he is interested in Japanese culture because he considers himself a loyal and brave samurai who would rather sacrifice himself than others, while the Chad psychopath cheats on his pregnant wife with a secretary while expanding his empire and alienating everyone and always getting away with it. Autism, sociopathy and inceldom inevitably go hand in hand. the members here are the potential sexpats of tomorrow in thailand. A small proportion will hold their own, but will be so emotionally disturbed that they will never be able to return to a healthy relationship. My conclusion of the whole: This forum has taught me a lot, but also mentally fucked me. However, I am gonna deliver my Waifu pillow from Amazon. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 18086 and 1 other person
it was over before we were born. Society will never accept us. We are like people that are Outsiders who nobody wants to integrate into community

And yes, I am solitary, I sacrifice my youth being locked at home, playing games and researching dumbass shit, instead of studying and become IQ maxxed. I‘ve spent a few hundred dollars to online games and rotting on this forum. While people meet each other, fuck, go out and have friends. I have star wars figures and no future, because I am desperate and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
my face holds me back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14984
My face holds me back being a smart guy with special interests, charme, having a live like my peers. I was born to an alcoholic mother. Not sure if I have fetal alcohol syndrome, I have microcephaly as well. While my father is still good-looking and has a career, I am rotting in my House, failing Uni. Not sure, how I was accepted. But my loneliness in my childhood led me to read and study useless stuff. I am not intelligent, it‘s seems like that. Because I can write essays, but I fail my whole life. When I was 7 my mom invited some students. Not a single person came. At that moment I knew, my life is gonna be full of failure:feelsuhh::feelswhy: I don’t have the cojones to kill myself either. So I rot in this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
One of the most significant incel traits is being called autistic because of one's special interests, the diagnosis between autism, schizoid personality disorder, sociopathy and psychopathy is still difficult today because there are many intersections and parallels. Psychopathy is associated with charisma and charm and at the same time a lack of empathy but the intellectual ability to logically understand what the other person is feeling. Incels are rarely psychopaths, they end up delinquent sociopaths who can't control their impulses and become delinquents, while true psychopaths often get away with the outlaw. An incel watches anime, dreams of traveling to Japan to find his dream waifu, and tells everyone else that he is interested in Japanese culture because he considers himself a loyal and brave samurai who would rather sacrifice himself than others, while the Chad psychopath cheats on his pregnant wife with a secretary while expanding his empire and alienating everyone and always getting away with it. Autism, sociopathy and inceldom inevitably go hand in hand. the members here are the potential sexpats of tomorrow in thailand. A small proportion will hold their own, but will be so emotionally disturbed that they will never be able to return to a healthy relationship. My conclusion of the whole: This forum has taught me a lot, but also mentally fucked me. However, I am gonna deliver my Waifu pillow from Amazon. :feelswhy:
Dnrd

Attachments

• E1857589-C3A9-4DCD-8548-0EC8A70ED328.jpeg
    E1857589-C3A9-4DCD-8548-0EC8A70ED328.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
My face holds me back being a smart guy with special interests, charme, having a live like my peers.
same bro. everything feels like cope when you are ugly. all i want is just moneymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 3828