incel tv is the biggest coper on youtube

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
jfl at calling every normire relationship beta buxing or a dead bedroom, at this point the blackpill is the easy way out since you can blame everything on your genetic for being a loser

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RedCarpet, Skywalker, bloomercel and 36 others
>Chud Tate sig
>check
>JoinedOct 27, 2022
>check
ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, stunna, RichardSpencel and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 29639, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
He can't cope that some couples genuinely love eachother

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, bloomercel, infini and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: Azr616, User49, datboijj and 7 others
The only way a normie doesn't end up in a betabuxx dead beadroom relationship is tall stature or impressive phallus or a elite ability to bring a female to orgasm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, stunna, tallnegga and 13 others
jfl at calling every normire relationship beta buxing or a dead bedroom, at this point the blackpill is the easy way out since you can blame everything on your genetic for being a loser
you talking about chapos from here right?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
i don't blame him tho, his life experience comes from reddit posts and incel forums
The only way a normie doesn't end up in a betabuxx dead beadroom relationship is tall stature or impressive phallus or a elite ability to bring a female to orgasm.
its not even hard as long you're not a dicklet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Elvisandreaa and TsarTsar444
What do you consider dicklet?

50% of men are literally dicklets lol

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Azr616, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
this point the blackpill is the easy way out since you can blame everything on your genetic for being a loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, bloomercel, User49 and 14 others
Blackpillers demand virgin thin white jb who approaches them and gives them runway lights to their vag. Anything less is cuckoldry to them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tallnegga, bloomercel, User49 and 13 others
This forum does that shit too. When a dude gets a hot chick it's always one of the following:

1. Underrate the girl
2. Overrate the guy
3. Claim beta-buxx without proof

• +1
Reactions: Roamer, Deleted member 29167 and Danish_Retard
This forum does that shit too. When a dude gets a hot chick it's always one of the following:

1. Underrate the girl
2. Overrate the guy
3. Claim beta-buxx without proof
Take that VR set off, bozo. @Beastimmung

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Meteor21
It's not a dead bedroom if his dick is big enough. People need to stop coping and applying looks to absolutely everything, including normie couples' sex lives. If a boneless normie has an 8x6 and knows how to fuck his becky gf, do you think his girlfriend is going to avoid sex with him because he's not a male model? Get real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, SonOfDarkseid, bloomercel and 13 others
Most couples are either betabuxx or convenience maxxed. Keep in mind also that incel tv idea of a normie or chad isn’t the same as psl autists.

Incels including me see any 80th percentile guy as a chad on average due to the sheer mog and I’m sure we can all agree that you need to be top 20% (normie by psl standards) or it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Azr616, RichardSpencel and 4 others
i don't blame him tho, his life experience comes from reddit posts and incel forums

He works in corporate I thought

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, \/orman and St.TikTokcel
Most couples are either betabuxx or convenience maxxed. Keep in mind also that incel tv idea of a normie or chad isn’t the same as psl autists.

Incels including me see any 80th percentile guy as a chad on average due to the sheer mog and I’m sure we can all agree that you need to be top 20% (normie by psl standards) or it’s over
Psl 5 or rope

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 28904
It's not a dead bedroom if his dick is big enough. People need to stop coping and applying looks to absolutely everything, including normie couples' sex lives. If a boneless normie has an 8x6 and knows how to fuck his becky gf, do you think his girlfriend is going to avoid sex with him because he's not a male model? Get real.
Not only this, maybe the girl is geniuenly attracted to him
People here think like robots
"Women only attracted to PSL 6 BONE HUNTER EYES"
There's many several cases where a girl gets attracted to a normie due to long exposure or she geniuenly finds him attractive due to one pretty feature maybe or her childhood crush looks like him etc...

A dead bedroom or betabuxx relationship is when the girl isn't attracted to his looks at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 28414, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Not only this, maybe the girl is geniuenly attracted to him
People here think like robots
"Women only attracted to PSL 6 BONE HUNTER EYES"
There's many several cases where a girl gets attracted to a normie due to long exposure or she geniuenly finds him attractive due to one pretty feature maybe or her childhood crush looks like him etc...

A dead bedroom or betabuxx relationship is when the girl isn't attracted to his looks at all

Also most girls can't get Chad or even a HTN. They know this and most people settle for their looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Artemis and alriodai
Also most girls can't get Chad or even a HTN. They know this and most people settle for their looksmatch.
Thanks bro, talking and being with girls enough made mer ealize one thing:
girls know their actual self worth and looks level
they sub consicously force themselves into being also attracted to some normies because they know that's what they can get

that's why you hear from girls "just be nice and have a good personnality"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24940
And he defends Shitskins

Thanks bro, talking and being with girls enough made mer ealize one thing:
girls know their actual self worth and looks level
they sub consicously force themselves into being also attracted to some normies because they know that's what they can get

that's why you hear from girls "just be nice and have a good personnality"

High IQ. Most PSL autists have never spoken to a woman since middle school and can't make any eye contact and hold a conversation with a female, then proceed to blame their sub-Chico looks for their inceldom.

People need to go outside I see plenty of manlets, normies, and sub-Chads with cute gfs in public.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, bloomercel, Meteor21 and 6 others
High IQ. Most PSL autists have never spoken to a woman since middle school and can't make any eye contact and hold a conversation with a female, then proceed to blame their sub-Chico looks for their inceldom.

People need to go outside I see plenty of manlets, normies, and sub-Chads with cute gfs in public.

Nooo I can’t stand seeing normal people being happy. Only Chad can enjoy life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others

Eh this site shouldn't be taken seriously and is retarded
Even if you show them an ugly guy with a cute girl they will say "looskmatched" and call the girl an LTB or the guy "MTN" when he's clearly ugly and deformed IYWKIM

Just looksmatch, build your self confidence in your body / looks (by fixing your insecurities, it could be by softmaxxing like if you feel insecure in your body, or surgeries like rhino if you think you got an ugly nose)

It's funny to me people here be comparing chadlites and chads and nit picking features like faggots when an HTN (just being facially attractive) = infinite pussy

The average man looks like absolute dogshit, you just need to go outside on the street to see that for yourself

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, inceI, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and ascension

incel tv and all other genetic determinists are braindead retards who live in a fantasy world, i live in a country full of ugly men and i was rated close to chad tier many times yet i cant get anything while ugly manlet NTmaxxed guys slayed in my high school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, SonOfDarkseid, gymislife and 2 others
incel tv and all other genetic determinists are braindead retards who live in a fantasy world, i live in a country full of ugly men and i was rated close to chad tier many times yet i cant get anything while ugly manlet NTmaxxed guys slayed in my high school

Interesting what country are you from? I feel like this applies everywhere, even in Canada the biggest slayer I knew was a hyper-NT 5'8 Dravidian kid who had good charisma and social skills. If he found looksmax he'd be a depressed rotter instead of a slayer.

In high school there's no tinder and your around girls so much that social skills and social status > looks. If your an autist you will be invisible even if your goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and JosefMengelecel
I agree with your point, the truth is in the middle, not every normie relationship is betabux, but neither is it true love. It's a mixed bag.

Personally I'd rather focus on looksmaxxing and rely on my looks because I don't have the patience to talk to women and rely on NT. I see a lot of posts above saying "you need to talk to women", thats bullshit, 90% of women don't share my interests nor do they stimulate me intellectually. None of the most successful men on the planet waste time talking to women. Tate himself said he hates talking to them, they're only there for him to fuck. Only low IQ men actually waste time constantly rizzing up girls and being NT.

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
Interesting what country are you from? I feel like this applies everywhere, even in Canada the biggest slayer I knew was a hyper-NT 5'8 Dravidian kid who had good charisma and social skills. If he found looksmax he'd be a depressed rotter instead of a slayer.

In high school there's no tinder and your around girls so much that social skills and social status > looks. If your an autist you will be invisible even if your goodlooking.
i live in scotland and the biggest slayer i knew was a potato faced short fatass who lost his virginity super early and fucked half of the girls in our whole grade, i mog him at everything and i get nothing

stuff like height, wide facial bones, frame are all for adult life. getting gfs at 10-17 is way different from getting laid at 20+

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I agree with your point, the truth is in the middle, not every normie relationship is betabux, but neither is it true love. It's a mixed bag.

Personally I'd rather focus on looksmaxxing and rely on my looks because I don't have the patience to talk to women and rely on NT. I see a lot of posts above saying "you need to talk to women", thats bullshit, 90% of women don't share my interests nor do they stimulate me intellectually. None of the most successful men on the planet waste time talking to women. Tate himself said he hates talking to them, they're only there for him to fuck. Only low IQ men actually waste time constantly rizzing up girls and being NT.

If you can't even be friends with a woman you can't date her. Inability to talk to women means inceldom unless your a Chad like @Amnesia then you can fuck chubby LTBs while being 99th percentile in looks.

Tates definition of relationships is retarded, he's just a rich sugar daddy who pays hot girls to fuck him. Don't take his advice as a regular guy making 40k a year, his ideas don't apply to us peasants.

NT is king for normie relationships.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Incel TV is a utter fucking retard.

Lol @ all the copers calling incel TV is delusional, if he is wrong why don’t you have girlfriends? It’s brutally over for ethnic and sub 8 men in the west

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 28414, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
the blackpill is that you are getting the objectively inferior experience to what chad gets, and that is all there is to it. however you want to cope doesn't change that fact

that is all what muh pair bonding muh propinquity, muh marriage, muh betabux is. just coping on a civililizational level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
i live in scotland and the biggest slayer i knew was a potato faced short fatass who lost his virginity super early and fucked half of the girls in our whole grade, i mog him at everything and i get nothing

stuff like height, wide facial bones, frame are all for adult life. getting gfs at 10-17 is way different from getting laid at 20+
Any ginger stacies at your school?

Yes, if his face is not attractive enough, she simply won't get turned on and a big dick might actually make sex more painful for her, Chad with big dick is no problem, it's more pleasure for her since she gets wet easily, but on non-Chads having a dick too big, can ironically be counterproductive.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616 and St.TikTokcel
Any ginger stacies at your school?
not in school anymore but there was barely any gingers in mine
Lol @ all the copers calling incel TV is delusional, if he is wrong why don’t you have girlfriends? It’s brutally over for ethnic and sub 8 men in the west
are you really asking why we dont have gfs even though you have more posts than me therefore you should know how much non nt people there are on this forum? incel tv only talks about "muh looks" which is basement dweller tier thing to say, many normies uglier and shorter than us have gfs, he denies the cold hard truth

not in school anymore but there was barely any gingers in mine

are you really asking why we dont have gfs even though you have more posts than me therefore you should know how much non nt people there are on this forum? incel tv only talks about "muh looks" which is basement dweller tier thing to say, many normies uglier and shorter than us have gfs, he denies the cold hard truth
It's brutally over for sub8s and ethnic men. @thece

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
[IMG alt="skorp"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/23/23359.jpg?1685223014[/IMG]

@Alexanderr are you aware our site is ridden with redpill copers that deny the basic principles and use Tate signatures

phallus is the elite abillity , there is no such thing as "muh just use tongue bro" . reddit tier tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 14693
thats still blackpill since it confirms biology is the king

oh wait i proved your point

chads are 95th percentile

yeah but this creates a situation where women cheat with chads on tinder

@Lihito coming back from the dead to shoot down the retarded posts here

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
phallus is the elite abillity , there is no such thing as "muh just use tongue bro" . reddit tier tbh
Thats not what I meant. You can have a big phallus but if you last only 5 minutes you're fucked