Incel vegan gains gets triggered by Chad Elliot Hulse

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Emerald
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Posts
31,795
Reputation
73,053




Vegan gains cucked

Vegan
 
VG is a gigasubhuman skullcel and it shows
 
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBiceps and Deleted member 4464
Elliot is based, I heard first from him about the damage soy is doing
 
  • +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
vegan "315 for 6 deadlift after 10 years of training and weighing 250" gains.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Incoming
"Chad"
 
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
VG didn't even look like he lifted until he bloatmaxxed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I remember leafyishere reacting to him a long time ago
 
Vegan gains is a raging soyboy whose basically incel but gave in to the bottom 20%
 
I actually think Vegan Gains is pretty funny and makes good videos.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2486 and GrayEyedBarrett
I actually think Vegan Gains is pretty funny and makes good videos.
His strength training advice is pretty questionable, for example he once suggested all chest fly variations are useless and only bench pressing is necessary for chest growth. Apart from that though, he does have a good understanding of morality and debating.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

Similar threads

Hardyz
Replies
9
Views
78
Hardyz
Hardyz
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
1
Views
10
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
sub5coper69
Replies
1
Views
31
maxilexo
maxilexo
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
5
Views
36
optimisticzoomer
optimisticzoomer
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Replies
0
Views
21
Xx_GO-ER_xX
Xx_GO-ER_xX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top