Incel vs Incel cadet

D

Deleted member 26

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
10,564
Reputation
15,738
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 6475, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
Good thing I wasn't there or else I would have killed that kid.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
Biggest incel trait of them all: Kids treat you with disrespect/ make fun of you
 
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I fucking hate children like that. How can u be so autistic that you would start a fight with sombody twice your size.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad, Deleted member 3832, CursedOne and 1 other person
Biggest incel trait of them all: Kids treat you with disrespect/ make fun of you
This. But it's so stupid since there's nothing you can do. Ignore it? You are a loser being made fun of.

Beat up the dumbass kid? You are loser for beating up kids and can go to prison.

I tend to have a resting bitchface in public to prevent this kind of shit now. I hate human life so much
 
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad
I fucking hate children like that. How can u be so autistic that you would start a fight with sombody twice your size.
spoiled little white boy never had his ass beat
 
I hope they will agree to a rematch. Rumble in inceldom? Thrilla in autism?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26 and CopeIsReal

Similar threads

STAMPEDE
Replies
2
Views
25
STAMPEDE
STAMPEDE
jrobts.
Replies
1
Views
36
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
fm30366
Replies
0
Views
23
fm30366
fm30366
kranerman23123
Replies
0
Views
46
kranerman23123
kranerman23123
WonkyChin186
Replies
11
Views
55
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top