"INCEL with RAGE" Guess who bacc

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
MillenniaCucc

"Incel is fed up with this world. Fed on mush from "specific forums" he decides to take matters into his own hands. Those who gave him no chance, those who noticed his asymmetrical balding head have to pay. But does it have to end this way for him? Will he manage to take a step back to enjoy life again?"

"Original title was "Incel with Rage" but YT JT had a problem with it."

le "red"pill tradcuck
>shitting on incels cause they're already shat on by virtually all sides of literally every relationship argument
>gaslights incels as dangerous, delusional, losers, needlessly resentful just like normies
>gets triggered by normies for gaslighting "muh redpill" trad cucks as "mysoginists" with outdated world views etc.

muh "bluepill whiteknight libtard cucks"
muh "haha angry virgin loser, u just need to have sum of that alpha redpill game bro srs"
muh "'just act like a Chad bro' theory srs"
muh "just have confidence bro"
muh "just be mean bro"
muh "just be nice religious bro"
muh "just be based bro
muh "just be trad bro"
muh "just workout bro"
muh "women aren't important anyway, not that I have a problem getting any that is, cause I'm a Chad of course, cuck."
muh "don't get surgery bro"
muh "you just need to get outside more"
muh "you just need to make eye contact
muh "you just need to find a based trad gf bro"
muh "what? no! I'm based/redpilled bro srs trust me" or "no i'm more based than you, cuck"
muh "huwite birthrates will save the west bro trust me srs"
muh "i'm struggling to get a woman because of degenerate whores n sheeit but I'm not incel srs"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
Good thing this is Chads.me .ax. .is .co

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Patient A and UltimateMan
Screenshot 3

that s it boys we solved inceldom
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Patrick Baitman, RichardSpencel and 5 others
his Incel dnd video was so cringe

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
MillenniaThinker is a gigacuck.His youtube channel is supposed to be blackpilled yet he makes fun of incels. There is no reason to talk about Incels.Just be happy you are not one and enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 3 others
MillenniaThinker is a gigacuck.His youtube channel is supposed to be blackpilled yet he makes fun of incels. There is no reason to talk about Incels.Just be happy you are not one and enjoy life
He frames incels as smelly neckbeard simp faggots who "need to lift bro!", while in reality most incels are just below average looking dudes with decent hygiene and vastly different personalities that obviously can't be put in a box. Not to mention they're easily one of his most important audiences, where as he just goes after and insults them.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 2968
He frames incels as smelly neckbeard simp faggots who "need to lift bro!", while in reality most incels are just below average looking dudes with decent hygiene and vastly different personalities that obviously can't be put in a box. Not to mention they're easily one of his most important audiences, where as he just goes after and insults them.
He's just a normie who fell for the normie stereotype of incels.

He thinks incels believe in "game" and look up to pick up artists and have bad hygiene, bad dress sense, bad personality, etc, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, chaddyboi66, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Notice how he thinks it's incels personality and dress sense are to blame yet makes the incel character balding and with a big nose and recessed jaw?

• +1
Reactions: prank.em.shinji2015, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 2968
I am lean,have hygiene and i have personality plus pretty much i am funny too.Experiences i had with girls are terrifing plus yesterday was called ugly by 2 girls again.Being Incel is constant stress and suffering,those who insult Incels wouldn't last a day in their skin.This dude is probably Incel in denial since his channel is already about Nihilism and "art of coping".Point of his channel is to find other happy things in life which is pure nonsense since Incels just want to esperience love,nothing else.Someone without love who is treated like shit entire life will go insane.Also most people in the comments are against Looksmaxing since they seem to don't give a fuck about incels"just mew,just workout".Good thing those incel forums exist where lonely guys can seek actual help and comfort

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Blue and 2 others
Notice how he thinks it's incels personality and dress sense are to blame yet makes the incel character balding and with a big nose and recessed jaw?
This time he wanted to show that there are similiar people like Incels so they can cope together.Its shit video anyway.No one can remain normal as an ugly individual.Looksmaxing is only cure for Inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Blue and 1 other person