Incelcon 2023

As a forum OG, you possess extensive knowledge of this subject. Have you observed any significant changes in the forum culture, specifically in terms of how users care for one another, since its start in 2018?
That’s kind of a loaded question hahaha. I’d say some things have changed for the better and others have changed for the worse. People nowadays are more “sensitive” to others which I think is a good thing.
Same bhai, I do talk less in person. I believe this may be attributed to the fact that many people engage in conversations about trivial matters, and I personally dislike engaging in meaningless small talk.

Let me know if my assumption is correct. It seems to me that you're the kind of person who tends to be reserved initially when meeting new people, but as you spend more time with them and get more comfortable, you become more open and relaxed.
Your assumption is quite correct. However I don’t need days or weeks or months. Just an hour or less. I’m not sure if this is normal or not. I think talking less is better as being talkative consumes energy.
Finding a good balance between being talkative and quiet is important. But i am sure you would be a great guy to hang out with, cause fun does not only depend on talking. As for @
Nebula
@Nebula , I was under the impression that he was at least 22 years old.
Only one way to find out bhai and that’s when you come to meet me as well.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
That’s kind of a loaded question hahaha.
:lul:
I’d say some things have changed for the better and others have changed for the worse. People nowadays are more “sensitive” to others which I think is a good thing.
I understand.
Your assumption is quite correct. However I don’t need days or weeks or months. Just an hour or less. I’m not sure if this is normal or not. I think talking less is better as being talkative consumes energy.
Yep, I meant a couple of hours too. It's common to maintain your guard during the first few minutes before gradually becoming more open. It seems we share the same character trait. This is normal and often associated with being an introvert.
Only one way to find out bhai and that’s when you come to meet me as well.
One day i will come i promise you.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
whys that? Everyone was surprised when i told em my age
You come across as more mature because of the way you communicate and the directness with which you express your opinions, particularly when it comes to ratings. This combination might give people the impression that you're an adult who has grown weary of life.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
I understand.
😃
Yep, I meant a couple of hours too. It's common to maintain your guard during the first few minutes before gradually becoming more open. It seems we share the same character trait. This is normal and often associated with being an introvert.
I guess us Sa’ima Stoics roll like that. I didn’t think I was an introvert but could be I went from extrovert in high school to introvert later on from rotmaxxing.
One day i will come i promise you.
Yaaaay.

• Love it
You come across as more mature because of the way you communicate and the directness with which you express your opinions, particularly when it comes to ratings. This combination might give people the impression that you're an adult who has grown weary of life.
@Nebula :feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula and emeraldglass
I guess us Sa’ima Stoics roll like that.
:cool:
I didn’t think I was an introvert but could be I went from extrovert in high school to introvert later on from rotmaxxing.
Yeah, it can vary based on your mental state. This is exactly what I was referring to in the thread I created a few weeks ago. NT tendencies can be modified to some extent; if you push yourself to socialize and spend time with others, you'll gradually become more extroverted, and the same goes for the opposite situation.

Hes not wrong. People always thought i behaved way more older than i should be.

• +1
We need to meet up in a desi melbourne cafe for chai and samosas, will you ever come to chadstralia bhai :ogre:
Where in Australia are u from

These niggas killed him it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: norwegianfreak and Deleted member 23778