Incelcon goes international

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Went out 3 nights in a row in Budapest with a user on this forum,

Night 1:
-During the day met and started hanging out with a 19 year old zoomer Andrew Tate fan who knew about the redpill.
-He starts asking us about fitness influencer and brought up Andrew Tate and loads of red pill stuff, then we said ‘yeah were a different kind of pill’ and started laughing
-started on the rooftop bar in the hanging out with paler Andrew tate cel , what was immediately apparent was that the gender ratios were totally skewed - of course I expected it to be more men than women but not as bad as this! It was legit about 8:1 guy to girl ratio
-The girls that were there tended to stay in all female dorms cos they were scared of being raped by low inhib norms.
-First thing I notice is two good looking tall robust Aussie guys chatting to a pail of decent looking girls, they had shut off body language and looked like they were trying to isolate the girls from the rest of the group because they had the two decent birds amongst the terrible gender ratio.
-Aside from that the pick of the rest of the guys was a tall NT Irish guy.
-Went to a bar, gender ratio wasn’t as bad here but we were just chatting to some girls from our hostel didnt think they were particularly receptive beyond polite/friendliness
-chatted to the Andrew tatecel about what fitness influencers are natty
-he talked about bringing back the patriarchy
-Went to a bar, gender ratio wasn’t as bad here but we mostly stuck to our hostel group
-Hit the club- were trying to get somewhere with the girls from our hostel but they weren’t really having it and left after about an hour. Gender ration was 80/20 men to women
-Now was time to hit the smoking area for some approaches.
-Cant remember all the approaches I did but ill recount the ones I do.
-Approached two UK girls who entertained our presence for a bit at least, we asked them what they thought of the club and they said guys were all being hyper sexually aggressive and didn’t know how to take no for an answer. Didn’t get anywhere with the girl I was chatting to but she was at least being receptive and not forcing me to carry the entire conversation and giving me one word answers.
-Tryed chatting to some Spanish girls and got soft rejected.
-Tryed a few girls on the dance floor but didn’t t get anywhere.
-Spoke to two polish birds for a bit then made out and danced with them for a bit- they girl I got with was a 1cm + bimax candidate but was at least slim.
-The bimax girl asked me to buy her a drink then I said no.
-Did. A few more approaches, varied reactions from looks of disgust/insult that I even dared speak to them to somewhat friendly and receptive but clearly not wanting to do anything sexual with me.
-Got with one other girl for a bit then she stopped getting with me and got with a beardcel which made me rage so at this point I went home
-I was propositioned for sex by prostitutes twice on the way home (ugly ones) I probably would’ve said yes if they were hot

Night 2:
-Started on the rooftop bar again
-Few different girls this time, I started out talking to this 19 yo brit girl with a blonde sloot pheno but like the more approachable baby faced type and she had really good PFL and PFH and her Cuck mate who I couldn’t figure out if he was friend zoned or the most cucked bf on planet earth
-tried talking to a bit but she was getting swarmed by men all trying to jestermax due to the gender ratio
-Second night we went to a boat party- gender ratio was noticeably better here probably only 2 guys per girl
-in the queue chad ethnic was chatting to this half curry Aussie bird who was pretty receptive to him, however she came across as an extreme feminist leftist and said she worked as a sex education teacher to teach teenagers in Australia about consent or something
-at one point chad ethnic completely self sabotages, I can’t remember how the topic got bought up but I we got onto the topic of homelessness and he says ‘most homeless people are just looking for their next fix’ , She looked repulsed by him saying this and her body language completely switched and then she legit ran away from us. He ruined any chance he had of getting with her but it was hilarious so worth it imo.
-there was another cute girl with the Aussie bird who was a very pale Finnish bird who reminded me of my ex gf tbh.
-we were hanging out with the Andrew tatecel a bit and talking about how the patriarchy should be bought back.
-The Andrew tatecel brought up the topic of money and status within the redpill and me and chad ethnic bought up some blackpill topics to him like height and jawline but he rejected these thing saying they didn’t matter for men only money and status.
-I blackpilled the Andrew tatecel on his narrow IPD
-chatted to a different curry girl for a bit who was kinda curry version of my pheno and she was receptive to me but tbh nothing happened but I did chat to her for like 20 minutes.
-Chatted to a few other birds including the Finnish one, no real interactions of note.
-Tryed chatting to the same blonde Brit girl from earlier she now had 4 foid friends a couple of whom gave me IOIs but they were ugly and I was only interested in her- her beta orbiter seemed intent on making it impossible for any guy to pull her
-low inhib rugby lad started a fight didnt wuite understand over what but think he was upset some guy he mogged pulled a bird who he tried to scrap te guy who pulled her cos he was twink.
-went to back to the club as last nigh, was a sausage fest as before, it was time to begin approaching
-chatted to Spanish girl was friendly to me but very plutonic, talked to her for like 20 minutes
-then I’m with her and a big group of her friends and she’s like ‘ this is maria she is very single teehee’. I took this as an IOD because the original Spanish girl didn’t wanna get with me but she could tell I was a horny normie approaching girls in the club so she Tryed to get her friend wit me isntead however the maria girl pretty much refused to make eye contact with me and soon after I saw her dancing with another guy so went off by myself.
-chatted to a group of Belgium girls for a while- again felt extremely plutonic though
-Approached one random LTB on the dancefloor and kissed and danced with her briefly
-cold approached a cute emo girl with a nice body who was with her blonde mate who had been pulled by a BBC, she was instantly receptive and I quickly began dancing and kissing with her. She looked like the girls @aBetterMii has oneitis
-was getting with her for about 20 minutes straight but then she went to the toilet and told me to wait in the smoking area and she’d be back but she never returned - after this I got frustrated and went home calling it a night
-despite this it kinda saved me mentally cos it was the only make out I got with a hot girl the whole trip
-did about a dozen approaches all in with varying reactions from IODs/comepletely ignored to plutonic polite to make out/dance
-few IOIs from fat girls
-BBCs we’re slaying

Night 3:
-Night 3 we went on a bar crawl
-the gender ratio was dystopian/meme tier bad , the bar crawl had 30-40 men 1 girl(who was LTB )
-got the the bar was like one other gorup of girls including the curry (the one I chatted with)from night before
-I tried chatting with the curry girl for a bit, she was quite receptive and was touching her hair a lot while talking to me however she said to me at one point ‘you should go to the bar and get a drink with your friends’ which I took as an IOD and left.
-Left the bar and went to meet a group of girls Chad ethnic had met during the day
-now we’re at a more chill bar with the two of us , one German girl, one American girl and two other foids who were so irrelevant to the whole night I legit can’t remember anything about them.
-We we’re chatting to the American and German girl for a bit
-Headed to the club and lost chad ethnic so it was me and American girl
-Saw an Adam collard lookalike and tried to ninja a picture for PSL but it looked like shit and you couldn’t see his face at all
-American girl is pretty ugly even by my standards but she’s giving me lots of IOIs and is dancing infront of me trying to grind on me but her maxilla was legit trash and she had like 0.8 midface ratio with about 1cm of gumshow whenever she spoke
-She was slim atleast and eventually I gave in and grinded on her a bit- she turned around Tryed to kiss me but I rejected her and just kept grinding.
-after a few more minutesran away cos didn’t want the same of banging an ugly girl
-Went to another room and got with some LTB for a few minutes and grinded on her before running away
-chad ethnic is in process of trying to slay German girl who he ended up slaying and keeps texting me but I can’t find him, eventually my phone dies so I’m like fuck it I’m gonna do some solo approaches
-it’s already half 1 and I have I kinda early flight in the morning , I set myself a target of doing 5 approaches before calling it a night
-approached red head girl who was cute but seemed heavily disinterested.
-Approsched a group of German girls got a plutonic response - tbh might have been an IOI but was a half assed one if so.
-feeling very low social energy at this point so I just wanna get the final few approaches, approaches one Brit girl on the dancefloor who was with a MTN hook guy who I thought I mogged and I couldn’t tell if they were together rot not but she seemed totally disinterested.
-I saw the Belgium girls from the night before and they were very friendly to me but seemed plutonic and just disinterested in getting with any kind of guys in general
-so I have two more approaches to do so half ass it in the smoking area asking girls for lighter but then neither of the two times I get good body language afterwards so just give up quickly
-I walk home and call it s night

Key takeaways from the experience:
-Anywhere that gets a reputation for being somewhere to go and get laid or a party place instantly gets flooded by guy sand turns into a sausage fest, if going to EE to try and slay you’re probably have better chances going to cities that aren’t known for nightlife etc because then you can actually meet local girls who might be easier than western ones
-Hieght frame and robust skull seemed the most important factors in slauing in the club
-A normies best chance is to meet a girl at their hostel and then go to the club with her or even try meeting girls at the bars where its more chilled out and taking them to the club but tbh the gender ratios in these places are also shite.
-I probably won’t ever go to somewhere that’s known as a party place because they’re guaranteed sausage fest and ironically the hardest place to get laid at.
-1 year ago I would’ve legit never done any kind of cold approach at night so I’m glad atleast I’m getting to the point where I’m comfortable doing the even though my approaches are a bit aspie still and not assertive enough + my results have been mostly not great but the few successes keep me going.
-I approached about 10 girls per night on average.
-There was so much that happened I probs ly forgot about a lot of my interactions but I got the key ones, I’ll let chad ethnic add his own thread later cos it’s long enough already where he can talk about his own interactions and rejections/slays/make outs etc
-I do a lot better online still than irl approacint, probably partially due to being DYEL in most clothes as a lean natty but also I’m probs still not great at approaching and interacting with women in such environments but can atleast get over the hurdle of approaching now

TLDR
I approached a bunch of girls and got mostly rejected but made out with one hot emo girl who looked like the ones @aBetterMii posts.

Tagging niggers
@forevergymcelling
@geezcel
@aBetterMii
@FailedNormieManlet
@6ft4
@Oberyn
@deepweb1298
@Chad ethnic
@subhuman to mtn
@Pakicel
@NOTCHADRIP
@Birdcell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel, p0lishsubhuman, SubhumanCurrycel and 18 others
I wish I could do this more but nobody lives in asia here

I only met with @Chinacurry before it was fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
jfl if you read all of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 17920, ShowerMaxxing and 15 others
then we said ‘yeah were a different kind of pill’ and started laughing
Images 24

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ShowerMaxxing, Sny and 17 others
Brutal. I am surprised that ratios were that bad in Budapest.
-Spoke to two polish birds for a bit then made out and danced with them for a bit- they girl I got with was a 1cm + bimax candidate but was at least slim.
her maxilla was legit trash and she had like 0.8 midface ratio with about 1cm of gumshow whenever she spoke
Caged at face analyses.
200.gif

I am jealous, nightout with .org users would be hella fun.

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel, HarrierDuBois, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
I am jealous, nightout with .org users would be hella fun.
I’ll probably get mogged to death by all the Chads in the forum and then be told “to fuck off” or something :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, fjor2096, ROTTING and 2 others
Won’t let me edit op

Some pics

Adam collard bloke
(shit pic)
7B7893F0 9A43 482B A551 1E45F70F6BCA

41B5BA0A FC3C 4B92 8370 DEBEED70CDAB

Pic of emo girl
AD466101 B226 4033 925E 943F9FE0D888
BAB7DFDF 2FC2 40E9 B7B1 E82ED7381139

Pic of night 3 sausage fest
89DC10FE C0D2 482C B8BD 0649C2D0D9EE

‘Men only’

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite, Pharmaceutic and 8 others
she has high appeal
She was hot tbh- that’s my first ever kinda successful full on cold approach.

All the other girls have either given IOI or approached me this girl was straight up cold so guess it goes to show can work soemtimes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Johnnybegood and Oberyn
Went out 3 nights in a row in Budapest with a user on this forum,

Night 1:
-During the day met and started hanging out with a 19 year old zoomer Andrew Tate fan who knew about the redpill.
-He starts asking us about fitness influencer and brought up Andrew Tate and loads of red pill stuff, then we said ‘yeah were a different kind of pill’ and started laughing
-started on the rooftop bar in the hanging out with paler Andrew tate cel , what was immediately apparent was that the gender ratios were totally skewed - of course I expected it to be more men than women but not as bad as this! It was legit about 8:1 guy to girl ratio
-The girls that were there tended to stay in all female dorms cos they were scared of being raped by low inhib norms.
-First thing I notice is two good looking tall robust Aussie guys chatting to a pail of decent looking girls, they had shut off body language and looked like they were trying to isolate the girls from the rest of the group because they had the two decent birds amongst the terrible gender ratio.
-Aside from that the pick of the rest of the guys was a tall NT Irish guy.
-Went to a bar, gender ratio wasn’t as bad here but we were just chatting to some girls from our hostel didnt think they were particularly receptive beyond polite/friendliness
-chatted to the Andrew tatecel about what fitness influencers are natty
-he talked about bringing back the patriarchy
-Went to a bar, gender ratio wasn’t as bad here but we mostly stuck to our hostel group
-Hit the club- were trying to get somewhere with the girls from our hostel but they weren’t really having it and left after about an hour. Gender ration was 80/20 men to women
-Now was time to hit the smoking area for some approaches.
-Cant remember all the approaches I did but ill recount the ones I do.
-Approached two UK girls who entertained our presence for a bit at least, we asked them what they thought of the club and they said guys were all being hyper sexually aggressive and didn’t know how to take no for an answer. Didn’t get anywhere with the girl I was chatting to but she was at least being receptive and not forcing me to carry the entire conversation and giving me one word answers.
-Tryed chatting to some Spanish girls and got soft rejected.
-Tryed a few girls on the dance floor but didn’t t get anywhere.
-The bimax girl asked me to buy her a drink then I said no.
-Did. A few more approaches, varied reactions from looks of disgust/insult that I even dared speak to them to somewhat friendly and receptive but clearly not wanting to do anything sexual with me.
-Got with one other girl for a bit then she stopped getting with me and got with a beardcel which made me rage so at this point I went home
-I was propositioned for sex by prostitutes twice on the way home (ugly ones) I probably would’ve said yes if they were hot

Night 2:
-Started on the rooftop bar again
-Few different girls this time, I started out talking to this 19 yo brit girl with a blonde sloot pheno but like the more approachable baby faced type and she had really good PFL and PFH and her Cuck mate who I couldn’t figure out if he was friend zoned or the most cucked bf on planet earth
-tried talking to a bit but she was getting swarmed by men all trying to jestermax due to the gender ratio
-Second night we went to a boat party- gender ratio was noticeably better here probably only 2 guys per girl
-in the queue chad ethnic was chatting to this half curry Aussie bird who was pretty receptive to him, however she came across as an extreme feminist leftist and said she worked as a sex education teacher to teach teenagers in Australia about consent or something
-at one point chad ethnic completely self sabotages, I can’t remember how the topic got bought up but I we got onto the topic of homelessness and he says ‘most homeless people are just looking for their next fix’ , She looked repulsed by him saying this and her body language completely switched and then she legit ran away from us. He ruined any chance he had of getting with her but it was hilarious so worth it imo.
-there was another cute girl with the Aussie bird who was a very pale Finnish bird who reminded me of my ex gf tbh.
-we were hanging out with the Andrew tatecel a bit and talking about how the patriarchy should be bought back.
-The Andrew tatecel brought up the topic of money and status within the redpill and me and chad ethnic bought up some blackpill topics to him like height and jawline but he rejected these thing saying they didn’t matter for men only money and status.
-chatted to a different curry girl for a bit who was kinda curry version of my pheno and she was receptive to me but tbh nothing happened but I did chat to her for like 20 minutes.
-Chatted to a few other birds including the Finnish one, no real interactions of note.
-Tryed chatting to the same blonde Brit girl from earlier she now had 4 foid friends a couple of whom gave me IOIs but they were ugly and I was only interested in her- her beta orbiter seemed intent on making it impossible for any guy to pull her
-low inhib rugby lad started a fight didnt wuite understand over what but think he was upset some guy he mogged pulled a bird who he tried to scrap te guy who pulled her cos he was twink.
-went to back to the club as last nigh, was a sausage fest as before, it was time to begin approaching
-chatted to Spanish girl was friendly to me but very plutonic, talked to her for like 20 minutes
-then I’m with her and a big group of her friends and she’s like ‘ this is maria she is very single teehee’. I took this as an IOD because the original Spanish girl didn’t wanna get with me but she could tell I was a horny normie approaching girls in the club so she Tryed to get her friend wit me isntead however the maria girl pretty much refused to make eye contact with me and soon after I saw her dancing with another guy so went off by myself.
-chatted to a group of Belgium girls for a while- again felt extremely plutonic though
-Approached one random LTB on the dancefloor and kissed and danced with her briefly
-cold approached a cute emo girl with a nice body who was with her blonde mate who had been pulled by a BBC, she was instantly receptive and I quickly began dancing and kissing with her. She looked like the girls @aBetterMii has oneitis
-was getting with her for about 20 minutes straight but then she went to the toilet and told me to wait in the smoking area and she’d be back but she never returned - after this I got frustrated and went home calling it a night
-despite this it kinda saved me mentally cos it was the only make out I got with a hot girl the whole trip
-did about a dozen approaches all in with varying reactions from IODs/comepletely ignored to plutonic polite to make out/dance
-few IOIs from fat girls
-BBCs we’re slaying

Night 3:
-Night 3 we went on a bar crawl
-the gender ratio was dystopian/meme tier bad , the bar crawl had 30-40 men 1 girl(who was LTB )
-got the the bar was like one other gorup of girls including the curry (the one I chatted with)from night before
-I tried chatting with the curry girl for a bit, she was quite receptive and was touching her hair a lot while talking to me however she said to me at one point ‘you should go to the bar and get a drink with your friends’ which I took as an IOD and left.
-Left the bar and went to meet a group of girls Chad ethnic had met during the day
-now we’re at a more chill bar with the two of us , one German girl, one American girl and two other foids who were so irrelevant to the whole night I legit can’t remember anything about them.
-We we’re chatting to the American and German girl for a bit
-Headed to the club and lost chad ethnic so it was me and American girl
-Saw an Adam collard lookalike and tried to ninja a picture for PSL but it looked like shit and you couldn’t see his face at all
-American girl is pretty ugly even by my standards but she’s giving me lots of IOIs and is dancing infront of me trying to grind on me but her maxilla was legit trash and she had like 0.8 midface ratio with about 1cm of gumshow whenever she spoke
-She was slim atleast and eventually I gave in and grinded on her a bit- she turned around Tryed to kiss me but I rejected her and just kept grinding.
-after a few more minutesran away cos didn’t want the same of banging an ugly girl
-Went to another room and got with some LTB for a few minutes and grinded on her before running away
-chad ethnic is in process of trying to slay German girl who he ended up slaying and keeps texting me but I can’t find him, eventually my phone dies so I’m like fuck it I’m gonna do some solo approaches
-it’s already half 1 and I have I kinda early flight in the morning , I set myself a target of doing 5 approaches before calling it a night
-approached red head girl who was cute but seemed heavily disinterested.
-Approsched a group of German girls got a plutonic response - tbh might have been an IOI but was a half assed one if so.
-feeling very low social energy at this point so I just wanna get the final few approaches, approaches one Brit girl on the dancefloor who was with a MTN hook guy who I thought I mogged and I couldn’t tell if they were together rot not but she seemed totally disinterested.
-I saw the Belgium girls from the night before and they were very friendly to me but seemed plutonic and just disinterested in getting with any kind of guys in general
-so I have two more approaches to do so half ass it in the smoking area asking girls for lighter but then neither of the two times I get good body language afterwards so just give up quickly
-I walk home and call it s night

-Anywhere that gets a reputation for being somewhere to go and get laid or a party place instantly gets flooded by guy sand turns into a sausage fest, if going to EE to try and slay you’re probably have better chances going to cities that aren’t known for nightlife etc because then you can actually meet local girls who might be easier than western ones
-Hieght frame and robust skull seemed the most important factors in slauing in the club
-A normies best chance is to meet a girl at their hostel and then go to the club with her or even try meeting girls at the bars where its more chilled out and taking them to the club but tbh the gender ratios in these places are also shite.
-I probably won’t ever go to somewhere that’s known as a party place because they’re guaranteed sausage fest and ironically the hardest place to get laid at.
-1 year ago I would’ve legit never done any kind of cold approach at night so I’m glad atleast I’m getting to the point where I’m comfortable doing the even though my approaches are a bit aspie still and not assertive enough + my results have been mostly not great but the few successes keep me going.
-I approached about 10 girls per night on average.
-There was so much that happened I probs ly forgot about a lot of my interactions but I got the key ones, I’ll let chad ethnic add his own thread later cos it’s long enough already where he can talk about his own interactions and rejections/slays/make outs etc
-I do a lot better online still than irl approacint, probably partially due to being DYEL in most clothes as a lean natty but also I’m probs still not great at approaching and interacting with women in such environments but can atleast get over the hurdle of approaching now

TLDR
I approached a bunch of girls and got mostly rejected but made out with one hot emo girl who looked like the ones @aBetterMii posts.

Tagging niggers
@forevergymcelling
@geezcel
@aBetterMii
@FailedNormieManlet
@6ft4
@Oberyn
@deepweb1298
@Chad ethnic
@subhuman to mtn
@Pakicel
@NOTCHADRIP
@Birdcell
You want me to rope so badly :feelsrope:

Over for incels like me :feelsrope: will never have emo girl want me at a bar or club :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
Brutal

Wish I could’ve come

Bro you could get that too you probs mog me tbh- I was rejected by many other women
Ive seen you, you mog me. Im LTN and invisble to hot skinny emo baves :feelscry: cant even get a LTR no way one would ever be receptive to me in a bar

@Chadethnic101 post the pics you posted on WhatsApp lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chadethnic101
too short didn't read, please make the post more thorrow with more minute by minute details

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 15854, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
too short didn't read, please make the post more thorrow with more minute by minute details
Honestly mate was out for a good 8 hours all 3 nights I was trying to make bullet points on my phone so I didn’t forget anything but pretty sure I did miss out some important interactions

I wrote all my notes to make sure I didnt miss one detail

Got pics which document a lot of the nights too

• +1
Reactions: Artiste
I want to come to the next outing.

Looking forward to your thread! @Chadethnic101

• Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101
She was hot tbh- that’s my first ever kinda successful full on cold approach.

All the other girls have either given IOI or approached me this girl was straight up cold so guess it goes to show can work soemtimes
Yup you're a HTN. No girl gives IOI for a random to approach her just like that. What is your honest rating/10 bro? A solid 6? Biggest flaw you have?

Yup you're a HTN. No girl gives IOI for a random to approach her just like that. What is your honest rating/10 bro? A solid 6? Biggest flaw you have?
I’ve had straight up IOIs from girls in bars and clubs. I even got cold approached in the street by a girl before. It’s just something wich only happens very occasionally so you can’t rely on it you have to do your own approaches as well

I’d say 5.5-6/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Johnnybegood
-Anywhere that gets a reputation for being somewhere to go and get laid or a party place instantly gets flooded by guy sand turns into a sausage fest,
This was always my suspicion about these places
This vid makes some good points about this effect, as soon as something works for normie guys to get laid, everyone begins doing it to the point where it no longer works, it only worked for the early adapters

Mirin the volume of approaches you did

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Oberyn
I’ve had straight up IOIs from girls in bars and clubs. I even got cold approached in the street by a girl before. It’s just something wich only happens very occasionally so you can’t rely on it you have to do your own approaches as well

I’d say 5.5-6/10
Were you rated by anyone credible? You are one of the only users here i believe tbh. This place is full of larpers and doomers

Were you rated by anyone credible? You are one of the only users here i believe tbh. This place is full of larpers and doomers
I was rated mostly High tier normie- a few people also rated me mid tier normie, and I had a couple of chadlite ratings (I’m defo not a chadlite though)

I’m probably a Lowish HTN overall, and by that I mean a 75th percentile or so guy irl , that seems about accurate for me. Above average but not by enough for most girls to be into me but get lucky from time to time

Ywah I like to accurately document all my experiences tbh- like I’ll mention if I get a slay or a girl approached me, but I’m not gonna leave out the fact that I also had 10 other girls reject me that same night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Johnnybegood and Oberyn
This was always my suspicion about these places
This vid makes some good points about this effect, as soon as something works for normie guys to get laid, everyone begins doing it to the point where it no longer works, it only worked for the early adapters

Mirin the volume of approaches you did

Pretty much- I was hoping the receptions I got from approaches would be better in EE than they were in UK but tbh cos it was a party place it was pretty rough tbh.

Next time I have some spare time off work I’m gonna go to a random ‘off the beaten track’ EE city and just get a cheap hotel for a long weekend and go out to local bars and talk to random local women and see what sort of reactions I get vs chatting to more westernised girls

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 21620 and 6ft4
dm me pics op whats ur height?

I remember in first semester when I went to these welcome parties or whatever and it was all a complete sausage fest too. like 80 % guys or more even though the overall male/female ratio is pretty even. I think at this point that's pretty much the norm for planned events like that because foids don't need to leave the house anymore to get validation and hence all you run into at those events are a horde of desperate inkwells/normies.

really all you have to do now is ascend to HTN+ and clean up dating apps. partying is a waste of time for 95 % of guys in terms of getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, p0lishsubhuman, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
I remember in first semester when I went to these welcome parties or whatever and it was all a complete sausage fest too. like 80 % guys or more even though the overall male/female ratio is pretty even. I think at this point that's pretty much the norm for planned events like that because foids don't need to leave the house anymore to get validation and hence all you run into at those events are a horde of desperate inkwells/normies.

really all you have to do now is ascend to HTN+ and clean up dating apps. partying is a waste of time for 95 % of guys in terms of getting laid.
Yeah and even if by some miracle you do slay is it really worth the effort? Staying up till 5am destroying your body with alcohol and looksminning yourself. By the time you do slay you’ll probably be too tired and drunk to get hard anyway
dm me pics op whats ur height?
I’ve sent before

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ROTTING and forevergymcelling
Yeah and even if by some miracle you do slay is it really worth the effort? Staying up till 5am destroying your body with alcohol and looksminning yourself. By the time you do slay you’ll probably be too tired and drunk to get hard anyway
+making an ass out of yourself getting rejection after rejection every night

I’ve sent before
Ohhh ya. Ur good bro. Are u guys located in us?

I’ve sent before
Do u have any looks maxxes planned

no lefort first?
I can’t get jaw surgery right now and I’d rather do the less invasive / expensive procedure firsr and see if it’s enough.

If I get jaw surgery my Lefort 1 movement would be minimal or none at all and certainly minimal advancement which is what really seems to change nose rather than a downgraft so im not too worried

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I can’t get jaw surgery right now and I’d rather do the less invasive / expensive procedure firsr and see if it’s enough.

If I get jaw surgery my Lefort 1 movement would be minimal or none at all and certainly minimal advancement which is what really seems to change nose rather than a downgraft so im not too worried
fair enough boyo

Imo best way to do this is to take it one surgery at a time

After you have the result re asses where you’re at and see what you need/want
I'd go jaw surgery first as a general rule

I'd go jaw surgery first as a general rule
In an ideal world I agree but we’ve gotta just do our best in life sometiems

99% of this forum never gets an surgeey they just talk about it so at last im taking some action

I don’t know whether I would get full jaw surgery in the future or not but this surgery shouldn’t really effect it

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
@DoctorLooksmax can i see how you look plz?