Incelcon goes international

lmao at the gender ratio thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Gender ratio IRL is worse than the gender ratio on online dating apps tbh.

Women don't go out to clubs/bars/festivals much. They sit at home and socialize through their phones or meet with friends at home.

'just go outside' is a theory from <2018 pre-tiktok era imo. not relevant in 2022 because girls dont go outside anymore.

• +1
Probably equal, in clubs, bars and shit.
Bit not all irl places are the same, so to general statement
Women don't go out to clubs/bars/festivals much. They sit at home and socialize through their phones or meet with friends at home.

'just go outside' is a theory from <2018 pre-tiktok era imo. not relevant in 2022 because girls dont go outside anymore.
A dude needs to be more creative, 4 sure.

• +1
Probably equal, in clubs, bars and shit.
Bit not all irl places are the same, so to general statement

A dude needs to be more creative, 4 sure.
The places I’ve been that tended to have good gender ratios were like private house parties , private corporate events or anything high status like thta

Regular bars and clubs normally shit- but I noticed budapest was particularly bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and eduardkoopman
Going to Eastern Europe only works for asian men now, specifically korean. I shit u not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadethnic101 and eduardkoopman
The places I’ve been that tended to have good gender ratios were like private house parties , private corporate events or anything high status like thta

Regular bars and clubs normally shit- but I noticed budapest was particularly bad
true that.
i recall from muh buddhist time. meditation clossaes and related stuffs, was a massive gender imbalance the ither way around.

• JFL
didn’t read all of that but the parts I read were pretty funny

• +1
-She was slim atleast and eventually I gave in and grinded on her a bit- she turned around Tryed to kiss me but I rejected her and just kept grinding.
-after a few more minutesran away cos didn’t want the same of banging an ugly girl
volcel

ugh u make me so mad

• JFL
volcel

ugh u make me so mad
I don’t see the point banging ugly girls irl when I can get decent ones online

The way I look at it if I’m putting in all that effort - I want something better than I can get online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Oberyn
I don’t see the point banging ugly girls irl when I can get decent ones online

The way I look at it if I’m putting in all that effort - I want something better than I can get online
fuck u

• JFL
@DoctorLooksmax

how tall are you?

• +1
from this scale, how low would u go

from this scale, how low would u go

View attachment 1876553
Like a 6 probably

I’d argue the average girl in a uni town looks significantly better than those 5s thiugh

This chart is accurate for girls in their late 20s probably

Based on that I’ve slayed 7s tbh

Actually the best girls I’ve slayed mog those 7s, but aren’t as hot as the 8s

And the second girl in the 5 category mogs the second in the 6 category

Last edited:
  • +1

Legit it's a sausage fest nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Legit it's a sausage fest nowadays.
I have a theory that anywhere that gets a reputation as somewhere for having very slutty women or easy to slay subsequently turns into a sausage fest and becomes impossible to slay. Like I heard all these stories about how these party hostels had people shagging in the rooms and the toilets everynight and there were used condoms everywhere, in reality it was an 8:1 gender ratio and the few girls that were there stayed in female only dorms cos they were scared of being raped by low inhib normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 21620
I have a theory that anywhere that gets a reputation as somewhere for having very slutty women or easy to slay subsequently turns into a sausage fest and becomes impossible to slay. Like I heard all these stories about how these party hostels had people shagging in the rooms and the toilets everynight and there were used condoms everywhere, in reality it was an 8:1 gender ratio and the few girls that were there stayed in female only dorms cos they were scared of being raped by low inhib normies
Honestly a pretty good theory.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Hostel is the worst place to slay. Many chicks will refuse to fuck in a dorm room with other ppl around.

Hostel is the worst place to slay. Many chicks will refuse to fuck in a dorm room with other ppl around.
Its one of the few places where girls are open to interacting with strangers though.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Going to Eastern Europe only works for asian men now, specifically korean. I shit u not.
You're right. young EE foids' twitter accounts are full of Gook photos.

U know there was an incelcon in bangkok last month right?

niggas really go to budapest instead of saving up for cwr bimax