Inceldom gives meaning to life

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Oficially dating a girl (she has a vagina)
It's known that all that animals want two things - to survive and reproduce

If you're an incel, that means that at least you have the goal to reproduce to achieve, and a clear incentive to put the effort into doing everything you can in order to reach that goal

The people who generally see no meaning in life are either the ones who think that's no way for them to reach their goals, or the ones who already have everything in life one might wish...

Imagine if you were a rich chad, you would basically have everything you need in order to both survive and reproduce, at that point on you would probably need to start seeing normal things as massive problems just so that you don't rope out of existencial boredom, like how @ArvidGustavsson overfocus on his hair even tho he's far away from balding to a point of no hope looks-wise :ogre:.

D

Deleted member 19548

Master
Deleted member 4632

Deleted member 4632

I hate the man in the mirror.
@
ArvidGustavsson
@ArvidGustavsson overfocus on his hair even tho he's far away from balding to a point of no hope looks-wise
I’ll be a disgusting gremlin soon

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Inceldom gives you drug addictions and depression
The people who generally see no meaning in life are either the ones who think that's no way for them to reach their goals, or the ones who already have everything in life one might wish...
The ones who get depressed and all are the ones who see no way of improving themselves to the point of escaping inceldom and have taken the doomer NEET bluepill :bluepill:

Ꮆet丂ђr̾ekՇ

It’s over
The ones who get depressed and all are the ones who see no way of improving themselves to the point of escaping inceldom and have taken the doomer NEET bluepill :bluepill:
You can't improve your genetics retard, you're just describing redpilled normclowns who were never incels in the first place

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

You can't improve your genetics retard, you're just describing redpilled normclowns who were never incels in the first place
Surgeries, softmaxxing, gymmaxxing... those are all still things one can do in order to ascend :ogre:

If your genetics are deathtier and you're poor you should focus on moneymax and then surgerymax, rather than cry all day about being an incel while no one else gives a fuck.

Ꮆet丂ђr̾ekՇ

It’s over
Surgeries, softmaxxing, gymmaxxing... those are all still things one can do in order to ascend :ogre:

If your genetics are deathtier and you're poor you should focus on moneymax and then surgerymax, rather than cry all day about being an incel while no one else gives a fuck.
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: What's next hold frame?

playboicarti

playboicarti

algerian mogger
IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

Death to aristocrats
looks forever

D

Deleted member 9801

More like struggle gives meaning to life

Wished I had it worse tbh growing up, I have everything handed to me on a plate so life feels good but kinda empty

Users who are viewing this thread