INCELDOM IS A GLOBAL PROBLEM: WHY YOU SHOULD NOT SELF PITY

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Inceldom is becoming exponentially more prevalent in developed and some developing countries. It's not even exclusive to men.

We humans aren't meant to have phones and spend our days sedentary indoors.

The end result is lowered testosterone in both men and women and high IQ/worse neurotransmitters in men and women (both bad things for romance and sex.)

I don't know a single friend that does well with women. Even my 6'3 attractive white friends are aspie and never had a girlfriend. But a few of them are in relationships, ones that I definitely wouldn't want to be a part of... ugly women with no sex. What's the point?

More men should look into castrating themselves to get rid of their annoying sex drive and dedicate themselves to transcendence, such as Alessandro Morsechi, who castrated himself so he could ignore women and have the voice of a boy forever to improve his vocal range and fully dedicate his existence to the art of the Holy Choir:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Peachy and Halotestin
The problem is dating apps

8 Custom Anterior and Poaterior Temporal Implant Design Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 1024x693

this or death

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You will be either great or the biggest loser on earth in the future. It is up to you to decide @Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and EthnicelAscension