MONEY PILL - Why money is the man's best friend - A detailed explanation of money & what it is

Betabuxxpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, John Cracovizk, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
Damn. Nice formatting!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and John Cracovizk
brutal average of 84 IQ
Images 5

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
Money is what (((elites))) use to control us.

I just went on a short trip to Dubai and I noticed that money really is the most important thing in the world. You ain't shit if you don't have it.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I just went on a short trip to Dubai and I noticed that money really is the most important thing in the world. You ain't shit if you don't have it.
You also ain’t shit if you are ugly and short.

Read all of it. Banger. High iq. Bumperino.

Liked the analogy of women being money.

Money is also like women as in it’s something you have to go and get. That its not something that just falls into your lap.

• +1
DISCLAIMER BEFORE WE START:
Before everything I want to make it clear that money is NOT m a g i c. It won't make you live forever and won't cure incurable diseases and is limited by our technology, also remember that it isn't the fucking cupid to make that woman you're are into fall in love automatically with you, when people say that "huh, money does not buy true love, huh money does not buy health and lifetime :soy: " they are presupposing that money do magic, which it doesn't.

But just think about it: what if you have a health issue and needs to buy medicine but you don't have the money? (Living in a 3rd world country, this question is brutal, many of my friends are broke and depend on our public healthcare system which fucking sucks).

A great number of divorces in my country are because of financial issues, also when you say that "money does not buy true love :bluepill:" you're also presupposing an idyllic idea of love that you probably see in romance and fiction, but how should we see love then? Love is investment, it's the person investing on you and wanting a better life, giving you validation and support, now tell me, isn't it much easier having a person who validates and supports when you're capable of giving her a comfortable life than when you're a poor fag?

Also "money doesn't help incels, because I know a guy who is a manlet and is rich and I know another guy who is poor and tall and chad and is slaying", but think about it mf, would you rather be:

Choose Red Pill GIF by Christopher Pindling

Ugly with money
OR
Ugly without money

That's an obvious answer, right? Also, even though if you're ugly, money CAN buy looks.

And of course I won't disagree that it's possible to be happy without money and sad with money, but I also won't disagree that money buy hapiness... We'll see that in a bit. Ok, let's begin them​

Too many people spend money they earned... To buy things they don't want... To impress people that they don't like. - Will Rogers
1. PREFACE - A little bit of my background :owo:
money GIF
My countrymen are one of the worst (if not the worst, brutal average of 84 IQ, there are literally monkeys who are smarter :feelskek:) people who deal with money, this is related to various issues: economic, cultural and social. All of this is out of my control: politics, laws, taxes... They will always be bad, but what I could change is the micro, my mental imagine of how I visualize money.

2. INTRODUCTION: MONEY IS A FEMININE ENERGY - Women = Money wtf? :feelswat:
First of all, the money I am referring to is not currency (dollar, crypto, euro) but the concept of finance, the pre-established and consensual concept of what is worth something. Money has a feminine archetype (giving an object or phenomenon human characteristics so that it can be better understood, it is easier to understand through metaphors and emotions), make their correlations:​
  • The money is never yours, it's just your turn to have the money.​
  • Money is substantially a passive energy, but it will always flow into the hands of those who know how better deal with it​
  • Some people, by sheer luck, are born with a lot of money and live a much more comfortable life than those who were born without that luck.​
  • Money will always submit to those who know how to deal with it.​
  • Its value is not intrinsic to it, its value is given by the people themselves, generally men as they are the ones who create and give value to money, they are also the ones who chase money the most (most investors, businessmen, bankers, etc... ).
  • Money loses value over time, hitting the wall, it has a depreciation system called inflation that every currency must have.​
  • Money is worth more when he is young.​
  • Money is promiscuous, it passes from hand to hand and flows a lot.​
  • Whoever has money has the symbolization of value (by having money, you symbolize to society that you are successful, but money is not power, because power is wealth, which is work material, food and weapons... But in our society, with legal law and an organized global system of finance, money can buy power).
Now think, what also symbolizes that when a man has a lot, he is successful? :feelshah:

Hot Girl Si Swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

But substantially, money is worthless, it is just a pleasure, a symbol of power, what you can really get with money is credit to buy wealth and in our world it is still possible to buy wealth with money.

3. MONEY IS MAN’S BEST FRIEND – No, not the dog
Money is a credit system that has a consensual value among those involved, so we can also say that credit is man's best friend and money symbolizes this.

This structure given to credit makes him behave like a friend, because what is a good friend? He is the one who never lets you down, he is always there to help you and solve your problem (the dog has a lot of that, if he is raised in a good way he will love you and protect you with his own life, but we talk about this in a actively, credit acts in a more passive way, you'll need to use it like a weapon).

Some even say that money even buys true love, think about it: love is much easier to flow in a peaceful and luxurious environment than in a car full of children, in heat and traffic going on cheap trips (of course, taking into account that it is the same person in both situations), but let's go further into the rabbit hole, money buys EVERYTHING, we can use the Maslow Pyramid for an exemple:

1. Physiological needs: Money buys everything down there, it will guarantee food and shelter.

2. Safety and security: Meeting the best doctors and eating the best diet will automatically increase your life time, also JFL at employment, you can possibly get any job because you can easily pay for any education you want (that's if you want to work lmao, because if you have money you can just do stuff you enjoy), your safety and the safety of your family also can be increased with money (you live in a dangerous neighborhood? Just move from there JFL).

3. Love and belonging: As I said, love blooms more easily in stable and comfortable enviroments, do think a normie guy, would be loved if he is homeless, without a job and a neet? ("B-But Chad..." Chad is exception, exception proves the rule, how many chads there are?) Truth is, most relationships and love ends when the money ends. Also, even your family won't love you that much if you're a NEET.

4. Self-esteem: By doing surgeries and being able to afford maxxes like gym with a good coach, supplements and etc... your self-esteem will skyrocket, you'll be able to have time without needing to worry about frivolous stuff and being able to freely achieve your goals. The respect of others can also be bought, as I said, money symbolizes that a man is successful, and people usually respect a successful man (double edged sword, there will be people who respect and admire you but also there will be people who envy you and will try to approach to get some of your money).

5. Self-actualization: Most people don't even come to the top of the Maslow Pyramid, it's more of a internal stuff which you'll have to face yourself, but to reach the top of the pyramid and start worrying about this, you'll have to climb all the way to the top.

You may say that the money is not the men's best friend because it's treacherous. "John, look at large quantity of rich and famous people who are killing themselves and are in depression :soy:".

That's a fact, everything I said in here only works if you know how to deal with money. Remember: money is a passive energy. YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT, like I said, feminine archetype, if you know how to push the right buttons it will submit to you.​

sexy belt GIF

If you know how to control it, it'll be on all fours to you.

4. MONEY IS MADE TO BE CONTROLED, AND NOT TO CONTROL - Any correlation you make is only in your mind :feelsshh:

Money being in control is what causes the problems in the world, it's this shit hole because peoplet let themselves be controled by money, but if people controled it, the world would be the a paradise, the new Garden of Eden (That's why there is a saying in the Bible: it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God. But it's not the money that is guilty, it's the people who let themselves be corrupted by it).

Is it the power who corrupts or it's people who have tendecy to be corrupted by power?
Power, by itself, remains inert. It is the willingness of people to use it that determines its corrupting influence (an individual can accumulate substantial wealth, but has the ability to choose to live a life of seclusion or simplicity). Money is, as already said, a passive energy that will not corrupt anyone if it is not used. Therefore, you probably know this if you read other blackpill texts: it's the intrinsic nature of people that plays a key role in the issue of corruption. Power doesn't neccessary corrupts you, it has a role in amplifying your individual characteristics; if someone has negative inclinations, the presence of money will tend to intensify these tendencies, in the same way that traits of kindness will intensify.
It's the person not knowing how to deal with money that corrupts him.
star wars GIF

The elite (which is a bunch of old people with paraphilias) has faced scandals involving degenerate behavior, like Epstein Island and Dubai Porta Potty. You can conclude that their access to extreme pleasures may have contributed, so now they just don't feel pleasure in normal sex... But it wasn't just money, it was a lack of control and knowledge, if they wanted to, they could've mainteined healthy neurotransmitter levels. Money can be a door opener to such excess, as it represents power in our modern world (ofc in a collapse, other valuables like weapons and food would emerge as important, but eventually, a new monetary system would likely arise).

Knowing that it was the bad use of money that corrupted them, you can say that it's possible for a person to be serene and comply with all the precepts of Judeo-Christian morality and be rich.

5. MINIMALISM IS NATURAL TO THE MASCULINE - My wife wants to buy a new couch... Goodbye money... :pepefrown:

Have you ever watched the movie about the Spartans? Yeah, at least some clips you probably saw in some motivational videos :lul:
What I want to quote from the movie is the scene where Leonidas, as a young men, is left in the cold winter and to fight a wolf only wearing thong, many societies had this rite of passage where the kid to become a man was left alone in the wild...​

Why is that?

To see if young men can survive alone and also to show them that they don't need that much to survive: water, food and shelter is all we need.

Minimalism is the expression of masculinity, what you need at that moment to live healthy, peaceful and fulfilled, and for men, this is very easy, there is even a meme in my country:

View attachment 2469612View attachment 2469613

"Lord, I asked you for a house, not a palace". And the "palace" is a simple apartment with one bed, a gaming computer, a TV, a gaming chair, a minibar, a cooktop and a bathroom and boom: a palace :lul: (And indeed, for me this would be a palace where all my needs are met). The essence of masculinity is indeed minimalism, so for me at least, you'll be rich in the moment you have enough money to maintain this lifestyle without feeling suffocated.

"B-but being rich means buying a super car, having a plane, having an Air Jordan because muh my redpill :redpill: coach told me"

No! There is this social issue of being rich because a large part of this has to do with external validation, it's about showing. Like I said, money is a feminine energy and be careful because it will run after those who already have a lot money (the company, which will sell these things you don't need to impress people you don't like. That's basic redpill :feelskek:).

Whoever has a lot of money make even more money, but in my opinion, being rich means being able to support a lifestyle that brings you balance and fulfillment without having to be overwhelmed, also being able to have geographical and economic freedom. The big problem with the concept of being rich, from the point of social point of view, it's this perspective of:

"Noooo John Crack, my lifestyle (which is balanced and fulfilled) is to have a super car every year, a mansion, two yachts, a tiger. It's showing people that I HAVE, because my compass of what is a good life is essentially depending on external validation."​

See my point?​

Now, without money, you won't have your gaming PC, you won't have your apartment, you'll have nothing because this is not guaranteed, remember: we are men, not women, nobody gives a fuck about us.

So, yes, money is your best friend but it needs to be a submissive friend, the moment money takes over you, you will find yourself betraying people, betraying your principles, addicted to stimuli and you will end uplike King Solomon at the end of his life: a mf who betrayed everything he was before and probably will go crazy, lose all your money or worst: not being able to look at yourself in the mirror and roping because even though before you were poor, you at least still had yourself :feelsrope:.
View attachment 2471765
CONTROL IT, DON'T LET IT CONTROL YOU
6. CONCLUSION - As always, what you need to remember:
  • Money is your best friend, but it needs to be submissive, it's not an active tool that will help you, you need to use it well and with wisdom.​
  • It won't corrupt you if you control it.​
  • Minimalism is the men's nature, you don't need expensive shit like super cars, planes and etc... to live a fulfilling and balanced life.​
  • Make enough money to take care of your needs and for a betterment of your life, it can be surgeries, being prepared to move out of your country if some shits happens, having a gamer PC so you can play the games you always wanted.​
  • Having independence with geographical and economic freedom to do what you want is way more important than any frivolous stuff you buy to impress people.​

Thanks for reading!

This my second high effort thread, my first was "A GUIDE TO THE MASK PILL: The Art of Social Camouflage", it made some success and thankfully made to BOTB to help many people who have issues with interpersonal relations.

I want to thank everybody who made nice comments and also I want to mention some people who read in first hand this thread to help it be better:
@capybara thank you so much for taking some time to read this thread in first hand, I was very lucky to such a nice person be the one of the firsts to interact with me.
@Primalsplit first I thanked you for your criticism in my maskpill guide, I want to thank you again now for reviewing this thread which may encourage many to stop rotting and actually start doing stuff.
Also @HernanDrago thanks for giving your opinion in the formatation.

@Chintuck22 @garoupilled_ @0hMan @InSplit @nobodyspecial369 @Fearmaxxed @IAMNOTANINCEL @bishōnenmaxxer @joeveniro @SubSigma @Gaygymmaxx @Kamui @DelonLover1999 @chaddyboi66 @Ryldoo IS COPING @Napoleon1800 @Ark

Most redpilled thread have ever seen

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Make enough money to take care of your needs and for a betterment of your life, it can be surgeries, being prepared to move out of your country if some shits happens, having a gamer PC so you can play the games you always wanted.​
:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and John Cracovizk