@inceletto vs @RODEBLUR

Who mogs?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's very short brother imo
height doesnt matter here, the fact that theres zero fat on him means he doesnt have much potential jfl
who knows tbh maybe puberty will ascend him
i have face fat, idk why

fat just accumulates there and idk why
how can u be 88lbs @ 5'7 and still have face fat jfl? whats ur age, maybe it will go away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23 and inceletto
Why would i take anything you say seriously

That was 1 line of text
I hope you can read it
Please come up with better responses lmao. Your responses have the same exact power as a punch from your 88lbs and 5'7 frame does.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
LOOOOOL. this dude thinks hes gonna be an IG model slayer after soft maxxing JFL

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 8064
If your face isn't lean at that bodyfat.. I'm afraid.. It's over for you bro..

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 8064
height doesnt matter here, the fact that theres zero fat on him means he doesnt have much potential jfl
who knows tbh maybe puberty will ascend him

how can u be 88lbs @ 5'7 and still have face fat jfl? whats ur age, maybe it will go away
I'm 16. Before you say 0 fat if i grab my cheeks and let go it'll wobble around for a sec, it's real shit

Can feel my zygos and jaw, but what's in between is all fat

I'm 16. Before you say 0 fat if i grab my cheeks and let go it'll wobble around for a sec, it's real shit

No nigga your maxilla is recessed. Youre gonna need a lefort or some shit lol

If your face isn't lean at that bodyfat.. I'm afraid.. It's over for you bro..
My face just isn't lean. Give it time.

I'm smiling ear to ear rn what are you on about lmaoooo
5152B802 FB7F 43FA 9F45 1FABD0AFF3BB

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping_nope, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Sikkunt23
My face just isn't lean. Give it time.
rodeblur post a picture of ur frame i have to see what 5'7 88 lb looks like on a living human being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: here, Good_Little_Goy, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
rodeblur post a picture of ur frame i have to see what 5'7 88 lb looks like on a living human being
You can find it on some older threads, just browse

You could probably ascend, but you have to hard max. You have great features but you bones are lacking. You look good as it is tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and RODEBLUR

buccal fat removal it is boyo. indeed brutal fat distribution pill
ur larping probs tbh, 88lbs is 40kg son, thats like petite foid tier weight

• +1
Reactions: malignant
You could probably ascend, but you have to hard max. You have great features but you bones are lacking. You look good as it is tho
Thanks man, you're untouched by all this idiocy currently going on.
My bones do look like they're lacking but i assure you they're not. Need to lean out my face, question is how

Your frame will be so ridiculously fucking small at any bodyfat % if you’re 88lbs at 5’7
plot twist: @RODEBLUR is healthy bodyfat but doeant have legs due to an accident, making him 88lbs tbh jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, malignant, inceletto and 1 other person
Don't need no fingers, what do i need to put up a facecam or something? Y'all think you're getting to me, hillarious, But lemme not ramble on for too long, i'll be faced with the attentionspancels' classic chant: ''Dn rd''
Idk you’re replying to every post tho

On my first rate thread i said 39kg, when someone asked i said that's 88lbs.

At 88lbs... Buccal fat would make him look like a holocaust survivor in the face. Unless you did that and used cheekbone filler or an implant to give définition

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
plot twist: @RODEBLUR is healthy bodyfat but doeant have legs due to an accident, making him 88lbs tbh jfl
I got legs for days tho

Yeah i am, would be rude to leave you all hanging wouldn't it?
No?
tbh I think you’re at least partly trolling with all this

At 88lbs... Buccal fat would make him look like a holocaust survivor in the face. Unless you did that and used cheekbone filler or an implant to give définition
I would say i'm already defined. Idk how to prove it tho.

Thanks man, you're untouched by all this idiocy currently going on.
My bones do look like they're lacking but i assure you they're not. Need to lean out my face, question is how
Theyre just bullying you some other shit lol. You hardly have any body fat. Natural weight loss probably wont do anything at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Theyre just bullying you some other shit lol. You hardly have any body fat. Natural weight loss probably wont do anything at this point
That's what we're bullying him about. He's fucked

So what's the next best solution?

What you mean trolling? What would i be trolling about
Just being retarded in general

on facial fat though, certain facial fats atrophy with age, yours could just atrophy later than others.

or it could just be trash genetics, either way it will get better with time but probably won’t ascend you.

alit of topical fat burners have some nasty side effects so make sure to research before using.

So what's the next best solution?
Coolsculpting is an easy option to remove fat around the zygos but you really have to know that the problem is fat distribution and not lack of bones. Then theres surgery like getting a ZSO, implants etc

Just being retarded in general

on facial fat though, certain facial fats atrophy with age, yours could just atrophy later than others.

or it could just be trash genetics, either way it will get better with time but probably won’t ascend you.

alit of topical fat burners have some nasty side effects so make sure to research before using.
That's true. I do have the feeling i'm waiting too long, i'm 16.3 years old and i still have to wait on some kind of puberty. Kind of bumming me out at the moment.

Coolsculpting is an easy option to remove fat around the zygos but you really have to know that the problem is fat distribution and not lack of bones. Then theres surgery like getting a ZSO, implants etc
One thing i'm sure of is that i have zygos. Crazy zygos. My jaw isn't that crazy though, i have a good ramus, wide chin, but i don't think my entire maxilla in general is that wide (Although it should be a bit narrower than zygos)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
That's true. I do have the feeling i'm waiting too long, i'm 16.3 years old and i still have to wait on some kind of puberty. Kind of bumming me out at the moment.
Whats your tanner stage?
if you honestly havent started puberty, see a doctor ASAP.

at that point it’s not a late puberty, theres something wrong

Whats your tanner stage?

I'm really confused on that. I have half of puberty symptoms and lack the other half. I have key ones like hair on me ballsack and shit, but for the rest i haven't noticed them. People are usually quite bummed out about puberty and i've felt quite neutral all the time. Haven't felt anything really.

Whats your tanner stage?

Online tanner stage test told me 3.6 or something btw

You have acne though, surely you have pubic hair and shit?
yeah that's what i said. I got my acne at 12/13.
I do have pubic hair but my family is quite hairy in general

yeah that's what i said. I got my acne at 12/13.
I do have pubic hair but my family is quite hairy in general
Tbf I was around the same tanner stage as you at that age and got much better looking from 16-18

Status
Not open for further replies.