IncelExit is dumb so I'm going to vent here

R

rae0154

Iron
I was coping thinking dating apps aren't real life - wasted $300 on 10 different apps for probably 10 matches half being sellers and the other being obese and/or not responding. Then I saw this asian girl(hottest I've ever seen in person) and she is my gay roommates friend who was moving in. They wanted to watch a romcom and the whole time talked about looks and sometimes dating. Then the guy said something along the lines of lemme check tinder and she said she checked as soon as she landed. Then they spent the rest of the night rating guys faces. Brutal moment.
When I posted this on the subreddit they said I was a hypocrite since I said the girl was hot and since I cared about looks I could not simply state that her personality revolved around dating and looks(I didn't even shame her I just said she did it and it made me feel ugly) . Also in the post I was saying she wouldn't see me as a human and the redditors were like "wow so you are being a hypocrite and you are the one dehumanizing her". jfml at the idiots.

Last edited:
3211C158 73B8 426E 908D 6F1EA0B23977

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Moggie and micropenis29
I was coping thinking dating apps aren't real life - wasted $300 on 10 different apps for probably 10 matches half being sellers and the other being obese and/or not responding. Then I saw this asian girl(hottest I've ever seen in person) and she is my gay roommates friend who was moving in. They wanted to watch a romcom and the whole time talked about looks and sometimes dating. Then the guy said something along the lines of lemme check tinder and she said she checked as soon as she landed. Then they spent the rest of the night rating guys faces. Brutal moment.
When I posted this on the subreddit they said I was a hypocrite since I said the girl was hot and since I cared about looks I could not simply state that her personality revolved around dating and looks(I didn't even shame her I just said she did it and it made me feel ugly) . Also in the post I was saying she wouldn't see me as a human and the redditors were like "wow so you are being a hypocrite and you are the one dehumanizing her". jfml at the idiots.
It's kinda hard for me to be upset with the hot Asian girl for wanting a man with a nice face. If she really is a dime piece Asian, she can easily find love from a man with a nice face. I myself have a nice face and I would be full-on Crazy Town Butterfly mode over her (I'm really dating myself). The song is about a low-inhib dark triad tatted badboy slayer who falls in love. And they use an alt Asian chick in the video to play the woman. I had a thing for her when I was a teenager. But I've looked at so many Asian women since then that I don't think she's anything special now.

I myself feel intimidated by hot Asian and South Asian chicks. Because that's my type and I get oneitis for those girls very easily. And I'm afraid of being rejected by my dream girl. I would have never messaged my Indo-Guyanese ex if I saw her on Tinder. Because I felt like I didn't deserve her. She reminded me of the hot brown girls in University that I was afraid to ask out. Hot Asian women either remind me of 24 year old Tia Carrere from when I watched Wayne's World as a kid or this Filipina girl in Junior High that had a crush on me and I had a crush on her. But I was too afraid to make a move.

Last edited:
It's kinda hard for me to be upset with the hot Asian girl for wanting a man with a nice face. If she really is a dime piece Asian, she can easily find love from a man with a nice face. I myself have a nice face and I would be full-on Crazy Town Butterfly mode over her (I'm really dating myself). The song is about a low-inhib dark triad tatted badboy slayer who falls in love. And they use an alt Asian chick in the video to play the woman. I had a thing for her when I was a teenager. But I've looked at so many Asian women since then that I don't think she's anything special now.

I myself feel intimidated by hot Asian and South Asian chicks. Because that's my type and I get oneitis for those girls very easily. And I'm afraid of being rejected by my dream girl. I would have never messaged my Indo-Guyanese ex if I saw her on Tinder. Because I felt like I didn't deserve her. She reminded me of the hot brown girls in University that I was afraid to ask out. Hot Asian women either remind me of 24 year old Tia Carrere from when I watched Wayne's World as a kid or this Filipina girl in Junior High that had a crush on me and I had a crush on her. But I was too afraid to make a move.

Lol yeah obvious women want men with a good face. I hope I surgery can fix my face.
But some have an SMV so high I would need to transplant my entire body into a movie stars.
I also can't help get oneitis. I've never actually asked out a woman I'm attracted to physically because they are so far above and even ugly girls say no.

What PSL are you?

What? You sure like to talk about nothing don't you?

Don't use dating apps unless you are borderline 7 PSL

Post pic of the Asian girl plz

reddit is full of simps who get off on women having high body counts