Incels age like fine wine

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Most incels have underdeveloped neotenous faces & skinny bodies that make them lack sex appeal to women.

So as the incel ages he gains mass & loses these and becomes more attractive basically if ur incels in 20s u will ascend in 30s :feelsez:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, Gonthar, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
200.gif

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 13787, the BULL and 1 other person
Makes sense, hope it works for me

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Makes sense, hope it works for me
What would work for you is to just talk to women on ur school, the competition is a lot lower there, just talk to them and fuck some jbs

So as the incel ages he gains mass & loses these and becomes more attractive basically if ur incels in 20s u will ascend in 30s :feelsez:
Not really, I have a neotenous face and it didn't develop since my 20s, it still looks underdeveloped, more like that of an aged teenager. And from a skinny body I went to skinny-fat.

Not really, I have a neotenous face and it didn't develop since my 20s, it still looks underdeveloped, more like that of an aged teenager. And from a skinny body I went to skinny-fat.
How old do people guess you look?

How old do people guess you look?
They still call me "boy", like randomly on the street I hear: "Hey boy, do you have a cigarette?", or "Excuse me boy, can I use your phone?".

• Woah
Reactions: mug
They still call me "boy", like randomly on the street I hear: "Hey boy, do you have a cigarette?", or "Excuse me boy, can I use your phone?".
You will ascend in 40s, fine wine takes time

mean shit, if the people who call you like that are 60-70 or is that in the ironic way

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fuck this im just gonna get brow / jaw reduction and. Rhinoplasty and ascend to female

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt