Incels Are Completely WRONG About Personality | The TRUE Personality Pill

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
The "personality pill" is one of the most heavily debated topics within the manoshpere.
Does personality matter :redpill: ... or does it not :blackpill: ...

Regardless of what your stance is on the topic, chances are you've probably seen many examples of men who commit crimes, beat up women and do other unsightly things yet are successful with women used as proof that personality does not matter :blackpill:, but many of these examples are flawed because they reduce personality down to being "nice," when that couldn't be any further from the truth.

If there is one thing that you should take away from this thread, it's this:
Personality =/= Being Nice

I said it once, and I am going to say it again because it's so very important.

Desirable personalities are not nice personalities, and nice personalities certainly aren't personalities that will spark interest, desire and arousal.

If you need proof of this, look no further than the 2016 American presidential election.

Joe Biden portrayed himself as a nice person. He would do whatever he could to stay in people's good graces and made sure to keep his public record squeaky clean.

Ignoring the terrible shit he's done, if one looked just at how he presents himself, how he speaks and his public actions, one would be of the opinion that he was a decent guy.

I've personally seen some of his speeches, and I can confirm, he's absolutely radiating "decent guy" energy...

And he is completely boring.
Once you gather that he is a "decent guy," there is nothing else to know about Joe Biden...
You already know exactly how he's going to conduct himself, how he's going to react, act and speak, and you are going to be completely bored to death...

Now what about his opponent?
The ever so hated, Donald Trump.

Trump was the complete opposite of Joe Biden, and that became his greatest strength as he didn't succumb to Joe's "Decent Guy" syndrome..

He was flamboyant, crude, and conducted himself in a manner which no decent person would, but he was charismatic, funny, and his speeches had an intense energy about them that would rally up thousands of people to act :redpill:

Yes, he was a nasty person, but he was inspiring, he was witty, he was entertaining, and he knew how to put on a good show for the audience.

Watching one of Joe's speeches one could fall asleep, but listening to the ramblings of this "nasty man" Trump was exciting, and a far more enjoyable experience..

Like I said before, Personality =/= Being Nice.

"Personality" is being able to elicit powerful emotions from people. It's being able to inspire feeling.
Without emotions, nothing has meaning.

What people take away from an interaction is not it's contents, but the emotions that they felt.
Think of any random conversation you enjoyed from a while ago.

Maybe you don't remember word for word what the other person said, but you remember that you had fun. You remember that you enjoyed yourself, you remember that it was exciting :redpill:

Imagine talking to a stereotypical "good guy" who incels are so enamoured with.
Who cares that he's a family man? Who cares that he's a hard worker? Who cares that he's respectful?

He has no flavour.

He doesn't make you feel anything, so he's forgettable, he disappears into the background and it's like he never existed in the first place..

But incels will convince you that he was a "nice guy."

He was not a nice guy. He was a complacent guy.

He was a complete side-character in the game of life.

To make sure that we are all on the same page with what I am saying, I am going to summarize the key-points of this thread:

• Personality =/= Being Nice
  • "Good personalities" are not desirable.
  • Desirable Personalities are personalities that elicit emotions.
  • Hate is closer to love than indifference.
Now I can already see some of you typing bellow in the replies that this is redpill, but this is in fact 100% blackpill :blackpill:

People who know how to inspire emotions and reactions from people are leaders. They are the one's who become powerful, recognized, pass their genes onto the next generation and become valued members within the tribe

People who only know how to be "nice" and conform to whatever people tell them to do are easily forgotten side characters whom no one will be bothered to aid in a time of crisis. :blackpill:

Now you must be thinking, "then what about looks?"
And the truth is, they still play a great role in creating emotions within women.

A face alone can trigger multiple regions of the brain and illicit many responses, and being attractive physically will definitely garner a lot of positive emotions, seemingly regardless of what the attractive individual does.

However, being able to make people feel is such a crucial part of being attractive to women that's dangerously underestimated here.

Hate is closer to love than indifference, and everyone yearns to feel something, anything.
And if you can learn to make people feel something powerful... they're yours.

"Success isn't just about what you accomplish in life, it's about what you inspire others to feel."

Future threads:
Social Hierarchies and How to Climb Them

Related Threads:

@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @Julius @MyAssStinksLikeShit @fioraabuser @redfacccee @LastHopeForNorman @Halats @Kevin Costner @Chintuck22 @MissLexotan6MG @Sanguinius @UltimateMan @mick @amorfati @Sam @yorak_hunt @EverythingMaxxer @Brad @Yuya Moggershima @NoPainNoChick @CANI @Halats @bugeye @abusivepartner01

react with ':love:' to be added to the @list​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsianChadd, thecel, Deleted member 14262 and 34 others
good thread but look still on top:love:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Top tier thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, thecel and Selinity
I feel like a lot of people here mistake being nice with being spineless. There’s no reason to unnecessarily be an asshole to random people but don’t be a doormat either

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Biiyo03, adotsdot and 15 others
autistic over analyzation

but i agree

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262, adotsdot and 2 others
very good thread🥶

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Selinity
The "personality pill" is one of the most heavily debated topics within the manoshpere.
Does personality matter :redpill: ... or does it not blackpill :blackpill: ...

Regardless of what your stance is on the topic, chances are you've probably seen many examples of men who commit crimes, beat up women and do other unsightly things yet are successful with women used as proof that personality does not matter :blackpill:, but many of these examples are flawed because they reduce personality down to being "nice," when that couldn't be any further from the truth.

Desirable personalities are not nice personalities, and they certainly aren't personalities that will spark interest, desire and arousal.

If you need proof of this, look no further than the 2016 American presidential election.

Joe Biden portrayed himself as a nice person. He would do whatever he could to stay in people's good graces and made sure to keep his public record squeaky clean.

Ignoring the terrible shit he's done, if one looked just at how he presents himself, how he speaks and his public actions, one would be of the opinion that he was a decent guy.

I've personally seen some of his speeches, and I can confirm, he's absolutely radiating "decent guy" energy...

Once you gather that he is a "decent guy," there is nothing else to know about Joe Biden...
You already know exactly how he's going to conduct himself, how he's going to react, act and speak, and you are going to be completely bored to death...

Trump was the complete opposite of Joe Biden, and that became his greatest strength as he didn't succumb to Joe's "Decent Guy" syndrome..

He was flamboyant, crude, and conducted himself in a manner which no decent person would, but he was charismatic, funny, and his speeches had an intense energy about them that would rally up thousands of people to act :redpill:

Yes, he was a nasty person, but he was inspiring, he was witty, he was entertaining, and he knew how to put on a good show for the audience.

Watching one of Joe's speeches one could fall asleep, but listening to the ramblings of this "nasty man" Trump was exciting, and a far more enjoyable experience..

"Personality" is being able to elicit powerful emotions from people. It's being able to inspire feeling.

What people take away from an interaction is not it's contents, but the emotions that they felt.

Maybe you don't remember word for word what the other person said, but you remember that you had fun. You remember that you enjoyed yourself, you remember that it was exciting :redpill:

Who cares that he's a family man? Who cares that he's a hard worker? Who cares that he's respectful?

He has no flavour.

He doesn't make you feel anything, so he's forgettable, he disappears into the background and it's like he never existed in the first place..

To make sure that we are all on the same page with what I am saying, I am going to summarize the key-points of this thread:

Now I can already see some of you typing bellow in the replies that this is redpill, but this is in fact 100% blackpill :blackpill:

People who know how to inspire emotions and reactions from people are leaders. They are the one's who become powerful, recognized, pass their genes onto the next generation and become valued members within the tribe

People who only know how to be "nice" and conform to whatever people tell them to do are easily forgotten side characters whom no one will be bothered to aid in a time of crisis. :blackpill:

And the truth is, they still play a great role in creating emotions within women.

A face alone can trigger multiple regions of the brain and illicit many responses, and being attractive physically will definitely garner a lot of positive emotions, seemingly regardless of what the attractive individual does.

However, being able to make people feel is such a crucial part of being attractive to women that's dangerously underestimated here.

Hate is closer to love than indifference, and everyone yearns to feel something, anything.
And if you can make them do that... they're yours.

"Success isn't just about what you accomplish in life, it's about what you inspire others to feel."

Future threads:

Related Threads:

@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31 @Julius @MyAssStinksLikeShit @fioraabuser @redfacccee @LastHopeForNorman @Halats @Kevin Costner @Chintuck22 @MissLexotan6MG @Sanguinius @UltimateMan @mick @amorfati @Sam @yorak_hunt @EverythingMaxxer @Brad @Yuya Moggershima @NoPainNoChick @CANI @Halats @bugeye @abusivepartner01
nice theory but what's the solution

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lmao
Dn rd all, skimmed through.

No one says that personality is just thread her nice, be kind etc. We mean dont be a cuck, dont let her control you/the relationship, dont put yourself under her and stuff like this.

This is probably a nobrainer for you but not for others:y'all::Comfy: thats my 2 cent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 1332, thecel and 2 others
That will be covered in a future thread where we'll go over how to become more inspiring :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Lmao and PYT
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Lmao and Selinity
No personality for your face.
Rrr.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, CursedOne and 11 others
Inb4 “no personality for your face” comments. Good thread my son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, thecel and Selinity
Some meaningless 2021 users with trucel tier r/p ratio and in the tag list but somehow im not. Just ldar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gamma, BigBoy and 4 others
In high school we always had class clowns or guys that tended to get into a lot of trouble, with teachers, not making homework, bullying others, etc.

They didn't do particularly well with women at all, only remember 1 guy that did 'ok' but he was well above average-looking so just lol tbh.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, gamma, Deleted member 12611 and 5 others
In high school we always had class clowns or guys that tended to get into a lot of trouble, with teachers, not making homework, bullying others, etc.

They didn't do particularly well with women at all, only remember 1 guy that did 'ok' but he was well above average-looking so just lol tbh.
Looks + nt is everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's about leaving a exciting impression on people. If you act vanilla they won't remember you or want to be around you

• +1

Desirable personalities are not nice personalities, and nice personalities certainly aren't personalities that will spark interest, desire and arousal.

He has no flavour.

Future threads:

Related Threads:

talking nice without being flirty or talking nice without showing ioi is the right personality

• +1
I feel like a lot of people here mistake being nice with being spineless. There’s no reason to unnecessarily be an asshole to random people but don’t be a doormat either
you are right
good post seli
presidential election was 2020
could you explain the relation between joe/trump's personalities and joe winning?

if you are a Realcel then most likely you have a bad personality

• JFL
Disagree with these last two. Something that you are indifferent to is worth less than something you hate, so indifference would be closer to love that hate is, just like 0 is closer to 1 than -1 is. This is a logical deduction that follows from the definitions.

I would also much rather have a personality that makes others indifferent to me than one that everyone hates, for if you had the latter then people will just treat you like shit and you will be at a great disadvantage everywhere on life that involves socializing with others, which is the exact opposite of that we want to get from our personality.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 1332
redpillers call this frame

this topic has been beaten to death. those who wont understand it never will

Be A Chad. Personality is cope. When you're a Chad you can act however you please without worrying about whether or not you're acting too nice or like a jerk jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1332 and ReignsChad
redpillers call this frame

this topic has been beaten to death. those who wont understand it never will
Is this frame? I thought frame was having your own worldview and not allowing others to bend it. OPs post was that the right personality is one that elicits emotions.

Is this frame? I thought frame was having your own worldview and not allowing others to bend it. OPs post was that the right personality is one that elicits emotions.
having your own world view and the ability to bring others into it

"Without emotions, nothing has meaning"

• +1
Reactions: Selinity

Bro, the 2016 election was Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden.

The 2020 election was Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden, and Biden absolutely destroyed Trump.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 12344, owlofathena and 3 others
Bro, the 2016 election was Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden.

The 2020 election was Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden, and Biden absolutely destroyed Trump.
I noticed that, but after the edit window had past rip.

Nice Guy and Bad Boy concept = BRO SCIENCE and EMPTY MEANINGLESS

it's aa RIDICULOUS reduction. Of the concept of Personality.

STOP, this cope.
OF reducing personality to:
  1. Good person/personality
  2. Bad person/personality
IT STEMS FROM cope manosphere BRO SCIENCE.

WHAT = PERSONALITY?

it's more complex than:
1. boring nice guy
2. exciting bad boy

Personlity, is regularly described more accurately in
for example:

1. Big 5 personality traits: introversion-extraversion spectrum; agreeableness spectrum; openness spectrum; conscientiousness spectrum; neurtoticism spectrum

or
2 the HEXACO model of personality structure.
Hexaco-Personality-Model.png

etc...

And besides the normal personality spectrum.
There is the people with PERSONALITY DISORDERS.
For example the people with such fucked up personalities that they fit into scoring high enough to be considered 1 or more of the dark Triad disorders having.
1.png

Talk about personality in above type of terms. Like: extraverrted -> introverted. Or humble -> grotesk. Or honest dishonest. Or having disorder Narcisism. Or etc...

be specific.
And don't use meaningless, defintionless, bro-science concepts/words
Don't do bro science concepts like: nice guy, or Bad boy. Or even: alpha, beta, sigma. Meaningless gibbersih

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Selinity
Disagree with these last two. Something that you are indifferent to is worth less than something you hate, so indifference would be closer to love that hate is, just like 0 is closer to 1 than -1 is. This is a logical deduction that follows from the definitions.

I would also much rather have a personality that makes others indifferent to me than one that everyone hates, for if you had the latter then people will just treat you like shit and you will be at a great disadvantage everywhere on life that involves socializing with others, which is the exact opposite of that we want to get from our personality.
I would describe the relationship between "love," "hate" and "indifference" like this:
Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 101905 PM
Studies have shown that love and hate are not as far apart as you'd imagine, and going from 'hated' to loved is actually easier than going from indifference to love, hence why hate is so close to 'love' on the graph.

Screen Shot 2021 05 28 at 102115 PM
I understand you wanting to have a personality that people are indifferent towards, but like you've already established, that does not get you any advantages, in fact, you only get disadvantages.

Being 'hated' or playing the role of the bad guy is equally disadvantageous, but like we already established, it's a far better position to be in since you'll be able to ascend to 'love' far quicker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
understand you wanting to have a personality that people are indifferent towards, but like you've already established, that does not get you any advantages, in fact, you only get disadvantages.
No, I was saying that in reference to being hated. You only get disadvantages from being hated. You are not advantaged or disadvantaged by people being indifferent to you.

Studies have shown that love and hate are not as far apart as you'd imagine, and going from 'hated' to loved is actually easier than going from indifference to love, hence why hate is so close to 'love' on the graph.
Then send the studies. It seems nonsensical and limited, only applying to very specific scemarios. Even so, you would then need to demonstrate that this hate is because of their personality and not because of their behaviour in reference to the principle.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Joe never ran in the 2016 election it was 2020 and he won. Hilary was the opposition and was hated.

He has no flavour.

Future threads: