Incels are cucking themselves

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
They spend all their time focusing on chads and how amazing their lives are which raises their cortisol to high levels and makes them weak and unmotivated.

Instead, they should focus on all these incel tier guys with hot gfs and rage over the fact that the universe didn't assign these girls to them. They should rage over their bad luck or lack of good one depending on how you see it.

Why raise cortisol over chad and when you can get angry over subhumans? Stop being a cuck and let the rage flow. You could have been that guy, had you been at the right place at the right time, you would have never discovered the blackpill.

They spend all their time focusing on chads and how amazing their lives are which raises their cortisol to high levels and makes them weak and unmotivated.

Instead, they should focus on all these incel tier guys with hot gfs and rage over the fact that the universe didn't assign these girls to them. They should rage over their bad luck or lack of good one depending on how you see it.

Why raise cortisol over chad and when you can get angry over subhumans? Stop being a cuck and let the rage flow. You could have been that guy, had you been at the right place at the right time, you would have never discovered the blackpill.

Getting angry over subhumans and letting the rage flow raises cortisol levels too

Why would focusing/learning from Chad not raise T-levels but focusing on subhumans do so ?

because you had more chances of being lucky than being a chad

Thinking about ugly dudes with gfs is God tier rage fuel.
Seeing ugly dudes IRL with gfs pretty much makes me a low functioning autist.

Thinking about ugly dudes with gfs is God tier rage fuel.
Seeing ugly dudes IRL with gfs pretty much makes me a low functioning autist.

you could have been in his place but the universe screwed you over. legit ERfuel

I could probably get a gf now in high school if I tried, but girlfriends are kinda lame so nah

you could have been in his place but the universe screwed you over. legit ERfuel
Iv seen far too many attractive girls with ugly dudes, upto the point where it affects my mental health.
I could probably get a gf now in high school if I tried, but girlfriends are kinda lame so nah
Cope my friend, you know how much fun it would be to bust nuts in HS, with prime teen pussy.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo

Where on the scale do you think they would be (in theory) looks-wise ?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Where on the scale do you think they would be (in theory) looks-wise ?

One of them is really attractive, probably top 10 percentile in looks, but I don't think she cares about looks, only height, or at least height is a huge factor for her bc I only see her talking to tall guys (me included). Most of the tall guys at school are about as goodlooking as I am or slightly better though, but most of them already have gfs or don't care for one

The other two are average to below average looking girls. I've had crushes on girls who my friends have thought are less attractive than me, though.

I refuse to let myself be impeded with a relationship in high school tho, too busy topping every class I'm in and inhibition mogging people, lmao

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
post some zodiacpills