INCELS ARE NOW CONSIDERED A TERRORIST GROUP IN CANADA

1591845453980.jpeg
PrisonCell

@ArabIncel be careful bro

Yes boys , let them put bounty on our heads as if we were a low inhib dark triad gang.

Last edited:
VancouvER

I live here. The police here are a joke, they never check on anyone. I’ve creeped out and blackpilled women and also gone out while tripping with no interception. While incels may be a terrorist group, it won’t be enforced unless you literally try to kill someone

So are they just gonna start arresting ugly people now. Jfl imagine listening to bluepilled advice about being more confident and then going outside just to get tackled to the ground because some cuck labelled you a terrorist

Tbh I hope it happens it will destroy the credibility of normie logic. Then again normies don't even really care about logic anyway since we live in an idiocracy.

I hope we become a playable faction on CSGO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7042, dat feel and 2 others
Good thing we aren't incels.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Good thing we aren't incels.

We have incels on this forum, dog, and considering the same if not similar blackpill axioms we share with incels.is and *, we'll be labeled as a potential terrorist threat

Justin Trudeau is a great guy. I'm a liberal. I'm not an incel. I'm just here for fun
Blacklivesmatter
Isupportfeminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and jackthenerd
Just have sex you fucking losers! Why aren’t you?? It’s not like you’re ugly or anything!
It's your toxic personality that prevents from having a gf you sexist loser :soy::soy::soy:

Guys thank you for all the comments
I love y'all

I am fucking dying JFL, u made my day a lil better, i am not going to kill my self tonight

First case in the world an incel has been charged with terrorism.
And he's a minor.
At least at 18 his record will be expunged... but wtf Canada, I'm ashamed to be a citizen at this point.
We can thank the leftist feminists for this one. True doh really is something.
It was done to a minor so that his name and description would not be released. The term 'incel' has been hammered into people's consciousness to be equivalent to a 'right-wing white male'. Now ask yourself, when was the last time a white person killed someone with a machete? Photos were taken during the arrest where you can clearly see that the perpetrator was decidly not white, but as we know the mob does not care for evidence.

Toronto stabbing suspect is brown

Last edited: