Incels being classed as terrorists

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
There have only ever been TWO incel attacks.

You have Elliot Rodger who killed 6 people in 2014.

And Toronto van guy in 2018 who killed 10 people.

So in total, the terrorist organisation known as I.N.C.E.L. has only killed 16 people... And they're classed as terrorists ffs

What about all the normies killing eachother and all the black people in gangs killing eachother? Why shouldn't they be classed as terrorists then?

And with any other 'incel attack' there is barely any, if zero, evidence that suggests they were an incel. The 2020 stabbing in Toronto was classed as an incel attack literally just because the person he murdered was a women. And there was zero evidence of that bomb guy having any affiliation with any online incel communities just like with any other 'incel attack'

And even the Toronto van guy may have not really been an incel. The fucking retard said that he had met Elliot Rodger before jfl and he was just saying the most stereotypical things that a normie would think an incel would say. Its questionable whether ER was a psyop but that Toronto guy 100% was. The guy is a fucking retard and apparently he isn't even gonna have a lawyer with him when he goes to court.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, BrettyBoy and HumidVent
Incels are terrosits now guys!

We are moving up!

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5145, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
incels commit suicide more than they kill others thats for sure

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
incels commit suicide more than they kill others thats for sure
Lol true dat. But cuz of this, instead of ppl actually feeling sympathy for them, you have buzzword.com calling us a suicide cult and blaming incels for causing a fellow incel to rope.

Who the fuck would rope over words said on the internet? It's obviously because of what's happening in their real life I mean who the fuck is gonna rope over someone on the internet saying 'rope' or 'its over'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6723
I.N.C.E.L. MOGS ISIS TO OBLIVION

So if I move to an Asian/south East Asian country, I can be sentenced to death?