Incels can get wives from Thailand - it's never over.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
It's a well-known fact that Thai girls are the easiest girls. You can see this in Tinder: they are easy to match. You see Thais often on Tinder because they use the passport option to fake their location. They do this because they want to immigrate to richer countries.

The problem with Thailand is their ladyboy culture. Since Thai women aren't the most attractive women, it can be hard to recognize who is a "woman with a dick" and who is a true woman.

I'm not interested in Thai women for a multitude of reasons, but if you think it's over, just hop on a plane and travel to Thailand. It's not a mystery why so many middle-aged incels have Thai wives.

Look what ItsOVER did. He's a 170 cm twink who slayed hard in Thailand. He was a NEET, but since the UK offers welfare, that wasn't a problem. Any guy living in a decent Western country can afford to travel to Thailand to slay.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23017, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 11 others
it's only an ascension if you lose your virginity to a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 8869 and 6 others
South America if you look average, speak spanish and like Latinas mogs.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane, Deleted member 2268 and 10 others
I prefer Latinas over Thais too, although I prefer East Asians and Vietnamese over Latinas.

Height and blue eyes are halo in LatAm.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I prefer Latinas over Thais too, although I prefer East Asians and Vietnamese over Latinas.

Height and blue eyes are halo in LatAm.
slavs are the biggest moggers and foggers on earth

My tinder results from Argentina seem to lean towards them being easier than Thai girls but I will have to wait and see when i get there in a few days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Toth's thot and Wallenberg
it's only an ascension if you lose your virginity to a virgin
to add to this- if she's not a stacy it doesn't count either

• Love it
Reactions: racoon4
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23017 and Stopping@Nothing19
By the way, Thais like to show off their braces. I guess braces are a status symbol in Thailand. I have never seen other people show off their braces like the Thais.

just saturate your own method theory

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and Gonthar
Africa is even easier but it's more dangerous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13787, weebcel and 3 others
By the way, Thais like to show off their braces. I guess braces are a status symbol in Thailand. I have never seen other people show off their braces like the Thais.
wow that explains a lot of the photos of thai girls flexing their braces:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 16371
wow that explains a lot of the photos of thai girls flexing their braces:lul:
Yeah, on Tinder, I see Thais showing off their braces. Also, many adult Thais seem to have braces - here, it's kids who wear them (if they need them).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 16371
It’s the most common method
yeah but annoying when people keep spreading this information every day, gonna get more and more saturated and stop working as well

yeah but annoying when people keep spreading this information every day, gonna get more and more saturated and stop working as well
Nah, this thing has been going on for decades. Middle-aged white incels getting Thai wives is a well-known thing. Here it's the most common local-foreigner relationship I think.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Yeah, on Tinder, I see Thais showing off their braces. Also, many adult Thais seem to have braces - here, it's kids who wear them (if they need them).
I’ve seen this on insta they think it looks cute I guess

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser and Deleted member 16371
He's good looking through. He has a large chin, and non-recessed jawline

apprently did not betabuxx girls either

jbw ascension sea theory

wait does he hav ekids in ukriane? wiki doesnt make it clear

Fuarkkk can’t wait to geomax in my late 20s

ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR REAL?? Y'all can't talk to normal girls in your neck of the woods?

Y'all really can't talk to chicks and have a good time wherever you live?

Look, guys, I've been reading a bit here, and I am sorry to say that many of you go about this the wrong way.!!

I am starting to feel just a bit sorry for many of you guys. I don't mean it in a bad way, but oh my lord!!

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23017, thereallegend and 1 other person
ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR REAL?? Y'all can't talk to normal girls in your neck of the woods?

We can. Traveling abroad isn't a luxury only the rich can afford; Thailand is one of Europeans' most common travel destinations. As itsOVER proved, even a NEET (not in employment, education, or training) can travel to Thailand and slay. Thailand is a quite cheap country, and warm too.

There's a reason why so many middle-aged guys get Thai wives.

@Leo0509 have you considered Thaimaxing?

Cope, middle/upper-middle class Latinas are much tougher than rice foids. Been there, done that many times. I would say even white western girls are way easier. Maybe low class latinas are easy af, but they look like shit, they're very low iq and you run the risk of getting drugged and sold to a cartel for $10.
I'm not talking about girls' attractiveness here.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Wallenberg, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
Cope, middle/upper-middle class Latinas are much tougher than rice foids. Been there, done that many times. I would say even white western girls are way easier. Maybe low class latinas are easy af, but they look like shit, they're very low iq and you run the risk of getting drugged and sold to a cartel for $10.
I'm not talking about girls' attractiveness here.
I have a normie friend who does well in LatAm. Tall and blue eyes are halo in LatAm.

As long as you can utilize your looks or foreignness / exotic factor, it counts.
Be it Thailand, Vietnam, Brazil or anywhere else.

The moment money enters the equation and you pay them or their parents anything - you are stepping into the world of prostitution.
i.e. you are paying a prostitute for pussy.

And it is over for men who have to pay for it. You may as well hire a Russian hooker long term in that case.

Only whitecels can SEAMaxx effectively. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
87% of Thais living in Finland are women. For other immigrant groups, gender ratios are close to 50-50. This is because they move to Finland because of marriage. Finnish men marrying Thai women are especially common in the Finnish countryside because many women move to urban areas and hence the guys living countryside can't find local women. These guys can't find local women, because local women have higher standards, so they have to SEAmax. Lifefuel for incels!

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
As long as you can utilize your looks or foreignness / exotic factor, it counts.
Be it Thailand, Vietnam, Brazil or anywhere else.
Yes, but there are differences in countries. Thai girls are especially easy because it's common for them to use marriage as a way to immigrate. That's what you notice on Tinder too: Thais using passport option for this reason.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You don't necessarily have to even travel to Thailand. You can find a wife from internet dating sites and then buy her a plane ticket. This is about Finland, but the same thing is happening in other Nordic countries. Basically Finnish male - Thai wife is the stereotypical JBW/SEAmaxing example here.

"Thai women are now becoming more popular with Finnish men than Russian women, and there are now more Thai wives in Finland than Russian brides. Internet message boards and chat rooms are filled with questions regarding Thai brides: the experience of others, how to find them and advice on how to marry them.

According to Hannu Sirkkilä, a doctor of social sciences who has been carrying out studies of international mixed race marriages, including Finnish-Thai marriages, some men visit Thailand just to find a wife while for others it is a matter of chance. Divorced men, or men with a bad experience of a Finnish wife, will likely prefer a wife whose objective is to please her husband, with the gender roles clearly defined. He also notes that those with friends or acquaintances with Thai wives find it easier to make contacts in Thailand.

However, the vast majority of these marriages are successful: 54 Year-old Ari met his future Thai wife on an internet dating site featuring Thai women seeking marriage. He sates: 'I first came to Thailand seeking a girlfriend' two years after his 13 year- old relationship with a Finnish woman had ended. The left him feeling depressed and now me and Noi are so happy, we are married and enjoy weekends by the sea. . .'

In fact, both Thai women and Finish men often have a second agenda in mind when they decide to marry. The Thai woman comes from a culture where working family members, or those with money, look after their elders and unemployed family. Many Thai girls want to marry westerners for their money, so they can help look after their family. Finnish men seek Thai wives for their beauty and commitment to their husband and family: 'Noi has many friends in Thailand that want to live in Finland too, these women are more old fashioned, this is it, men in Finland are looking for old fashioned girls, this is it.'"

@Anstrum95 @russiancel @LMSMaxxer @heightface @Predeterminism @badg96 @gamma @Beastimmung

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Jade, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
You don't necessarily have to even travel to Thailand. You can find a wife from internet dating sites and then buy her a plane ticket. This is about Finland, but the same thing is happening in other Nordic countries. Basically Finnish male - Thai wife is the stereotypical JBW/SEAmaxing example here.

"Thai women are now becoming more popular with Finnish men than Russian women, and there are now more Thai wives in Finland than Russian brides. Internet message boards and chat rooms are filled with questions regarding Thai brides: the experience of others, how to find them and advice on how to marry them.

According to Hannu Sirkkilä, a doctor of social sciences who has been carrying out studies of international mixed race marriages, including Finnish-Thai marriages, some men visit Thailand just to find a wife while for others it is a matter of chance. Divorced men, or men with a bad experience of a Finnish wife, will likely prefer a wife whose objective is to please her husband, with the gender roles clearly defined. He also notes that those with friends or acquaintances with Thai wives find it easier to make contacts in Thailand.

However, the vast majority of these marriages are successful: 54 Year-old Ari met his future Thai wife on an internet dating site featuring Thai women seeking marriage. He sates: 'I first came to Thailand seeking a girlfriend' two years after his 13 year- old relationship with a Finnish woman had ended. The left him feeling depressed and now me and Noi are so happy, we are married and enjoy weekends by the sea. . .'

In fact, both Thai women and Finish men often have a second agenda in mind when they decide to marry. The Thai woman comes from a culture where working family members, or those with money, look after their elders and unemployed family. Many Thai girls want to marry westerners for their money, so they can help look after their family. Finnish men seek Thai wives for their beauty and commitment to their husband and family: 'Noi has many friends in Thailand that want to live in Finland too, these women are more old fashioned, this is it, men in Finland are looking for old fashioned girls, this is it.'"

@Anstrum95 @russiancel @LMSMaxxer @heightface @Predeterminism @badg96 @gamma @Beastimmung
Bringing an overseas foid to the US is a ticking time bomb until they leave you for someone else once they're settled here.

They can get abos. Too many options still they cry Muh hypergamy

Bringing an overseas foid to the US is a ticking time bomb until they leave you for someone else once they're settled here.
That happens here too occasionally. After they get citizenship, they ditch the guy. However, it doesn't always happen; sometimes women stay with their SEAmaxer husbands despite already acquiring citizenship.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16474, oldcelloser and 1 other person
That happens here too occasionally. After they get citizenship, they ditch the guy. However, it doesn't always happen; sometimes women stay with their SEAmaxer husbands despite already acquiring citizenship.
Maybe for old women, they stick around, but younger foids (You should be going for young foids, regardless) will monkey-branch to the next best guy.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
:lul: betabuxxing is for reddit soys, bro please...
What do you think that those middle-aged balding incels do when they get a wife from Thailand? Obviously it's betabuxing.

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
yes, there are 60 yr old HTN huwhite men (for their age),still in shape, with abs, etc that got 18 yr old virgin wives from philipines...will send the article soon inshalalah
based and black pilled Mr Rotschild, i mean, mr berg :Comfy::feelsautistic:

• JFL
yes, there are 60 yr old HTN huwhite men (for their age),still in shape, with abs, etc that got 18 yr old virgin wives from philipines...will send the article soon inshalalah
how old are u? are u the oldest bro on here?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
I have a normie friend who does well in LatAm. Tall and blue eyes are halo in LatAm.
Sure, they find especially blondes very, very attractive over there.
When I talk about women, it's always about quality aka middle class/upper middle class, good looks, educated, no hoe, good character. And those girls are very hard to get in the LATAM countries i know. I don't speak about a random "brichera" or a mexican gringo hunter from Cancun. Any man can get sluts unless he's a absolute trucels, quality is what counts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg and oldcelloser
  • +1
I have had sex with a Philippine nurse once but that's pretty much all experience I have with them IRL.

Sure, they find especially blondes very, very attractive over there.
When I talk about women, it's always about quality aka middle class/upper middle class, good looks, educated, no hoe, good character. And those girls are very hard to get in the LATAM countries i know. I don't speak about a random "brichera" or a mexican gringo hunter from Cancun. Any man can get sluts unless he's a absolute trucels, quality is what counts.
Yeah, I forgot his hair color. He is a blonde indeed. Kinda like worse and chubbier version of Anstrum actually.

Look, guys, I've been reading a bit here, and I am sorry to say that many of you go about this the wrong way.!!

I am starting to feel just a bit sorry for many of you guys. I don't mean it in a bad way, but oh my lord!!
I don’t want fat black girl
9B4A04C0 7CA1 4607 A42C ACC8D43FE360

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Toth's thot, Jade and 1 other person