Incels can get wives from Thailand - it's never over.

yes, there are 60 yr old HTN huwhite men (for their age),still in shape, with abs, etc that got 18 yr old virgin wives from philipines...will send the article soon inshalalah
based and black pilled Mr Rotschild, i mean, mr berg :Comfy::feelsautistic:
Post the article!

You don't necessarily have to even travel to Thailand. You can find a wife from internet dating sites and then buy her a plane ticket. This is about Finland, but the same thing is happening in other Nordic countries. Basically Finnish male - Thai wife is the stereotypical JBW/SEAmaxing example here.

"Thai women are now becoming more popular with Finnish men than Russian women, and there are now more Thai wives in Finland than Russian brides. Internet message boards and chat rooms are filled with questions regarding Thai brides: the experience of others, how to find them and advice on how to marry them.

According to Hannu Sirkkilä, a doctor of social sciences who has been carrying out studies of international mixed race marriages, including Finnish-Thai marriages, some men visit Thailand just to find a wife while for others it is a matter of chance. Divorced men, or men with a bad experience of a Finnish wife, will likely prefer a wife whose objective is to please her husband, with the gender roles clearly defined. He also notes that those with friends or acquaintances with Thai wives find it easier to make contacts in Thailand.

However, the vast majority of these marriages are successful: 54 Year-old Ari met his future Thai wife on an internet dating site featuring Thai women seeking marriage. He sates: 'I first came to Thailand seeking a girlfriend' two years after his 13 year- old relationship with a Finnish woman had ended. The left him feeling depressed and now me and Noi are so happy, we are married and enjoy weekends by the sea. . .'

In fact, both Thai women and Finish men often have a second agenda in mind when they decide to marry. The Thai woman comes from a culture where working family members, or those with money, look after their elders and unemployed family. Many Thai girls want to marry westerners for their money, so they can help look after their family. Finnish men seek Thai wives for their beauty and commitment to their husband and family: 'Noi has many friends in Thailand that want to live in Finland too, these women are more old fashioned, this is it, men in Finland are looking for old fashioned girls, this is it.'"

@Anstrum95 @russiancel @LMSMaxxer @heightface @Predeterminism @badg96 @gamma @Beastimmung
@the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Russians aren't moggers. But Russia is another option for Thailand.
lol huge cope many many 2 meters bone mogger aryans. jfl if you think it's easy mode.

lol huge cope many many 2 meters bone aryans. jfl if you think it's easy mode.
It is. That's why Russian women are popular among the incel community.

It is. That's why Russian women are popular among the incel community.
easier than west but not easy mode jfl there are still moggers.

Africa is even easier but it's more dangerous

Yeah im sure tribal war lords that see foriengers as the next coming of satan is easier than an decently established developing economy

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nah, this thing has been going on for decades. Middle-aged white incels getting Thai wives is a well-known thing. Here it's the most common local-foreigner relationship I think.
They just use those poor incels as walking ATMs and tickets into western Europe / USA / Canada.

By the way, Thais like to show off their braces. I guess braces are a status symbol in Thailand. I have never seen other people show off their braces like the Thais.
You live in Thailand??

You live in Thailand??
No, I don't. But on Tinder, I regularly come across Thai women who use Tinder passport to check out men living in the West.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You don't necessarily have to even travel to Thailand. You can find a wife from internet dating sites and then buy her a plane ticket. This is about Finland, but the same thing is happening in other Nordic countries. Basically Finnish male - Thai wife is the stereotypical JBW/SEAmaxing example here.

"Thai women are now becoming more popular with Finnish men than Russian women, and there are now more Thai wives in Finland than Russian brides. Internet message boards and chat rooms are filled with questions regarding Thai brides: the experience of others, how to find them and advice on how to marry them.

According to Hannu Sirkkilä, a doctor of social sciences who has been carrying out studies of international mixed race marriages, including Finnish-Thai marriages, some men visit Thailand just to find a wife while for others it is a matter of chance. Divorced men, or men with a bad experience of a Finnish wife, will likely prefer a wife whose objective is to please her husband, with the gender roles clearly defined. He also notes that those with friends or acquaintances with Thai wives find it easier to make contacts in Thailand.

However, the vast majority of these marriages are successful: 54 Year-old Ari met his future Thai wife on an internet dating site featuring Thai women seeking marriage. He sates: 'I first came to Thailand seeking a girlfriend' two years after his 13 year- old relationship with a Finnish woman had ended. The left him feeling depressed and now me and Noi are so happy, we are married and enjoy weekends by the sea. . .'

In fact, both Thai women and Finish men often have a second agenda in mind when they decide to marry. The Thai woman comes from a culture where working family members, or those with money, look after their elders and unemployed family. Many Thai girls want to marry westerners for their money, so they can help look after their family. Finnish men seek Thai wives for their beauty and commitment to their husband and family: 'Noi has many friends in Thailand that want to live in Finland too, these women are more old fashioned, this is it, men in Finland are looking for old fashioned girls, this is it.'"

@Anstrum95 @russiancel @LMSMaxxer @heightface @Predeterminism
what a loser
y

@Anstrum95 @russiancel @LMSMaxxer @heightface @Predeterminism @badg96 @gamma @Beastimmung[/USERUSE
[/QUOTE]
you're pathetic if you're willing to go to these lengths for a stupid hoe

@Cheesyrumble

Nobody is attracted to Asian women. The guys that settle for them are the ones who knew they had no chance with a white woman

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 16474
Nobody is attracted to Asian women. The guys that settle for them are the ones who knew they had no chance with a white woman
Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I prefer Latinas over Thais too, although I prefer East Asians and Vietnamese over Latinas.

Height and blue eyes are halo in LatAm.
What about green eyes

Weird troll

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and SubSigma