Incels die of cancer, Chad dies in a car crash

D

Deleted member 16392

Gold
Two incels died of cancer in my high school. One turbo Chad died in a car crash coming home from a party like some Hollywood movie.

Brutal reminder that being ugly is not just an external problem. You are a subhuman who is more likely to die from some horrific illness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, chawaje and 9 others
The rumour was he was found in his car with a huge smile on his face. He died knowing he slammed fresh JB every week.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, chawaje and 5 others
brutal imagine being a teen and dying from cancer :incel:

The rumour was he was found in his car with a huge smile on his face. He died knowing he slammed fresh JB every week.
This is officially the most retarded thing I have read on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
Every year is an accomplishment tbh imagine being like 58 with all the ppl dying lately

all illnesses and genetic disorders are caused by lack of pussy

Shit, even pussy cures cancer

Down syndrome can be cured with pussy

Schizophrenia can be cured with pussy

You were born with no legs? Get you some pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, LOST18yearold and 11 others
Two incels died of cancer in my high school. One turbo Chad died in a car crash coming home from a party like some Hollywood movie.

Brutal reminder that being ugly is not just an external problem. You are a subhuman who is more likely to die from some horrific illness.
Were these incels, gymcels or did they look like they ate junk food and didn't workout?

Being incel is one thing, but not taking care of your health is another.

Were these incels, gymcels or did they look like they ate junk food and didn't workout?

Being incel is one thing, but not taking care of your health is another.
They were just average incels. Meanwhile the rich Chads all had cars and went to Mcdonalds every lunch.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
They were just average incels. Meanwhile the rich Chads all had cars and went to Mcdonalds every lunch.
That Chad is lucky he died at a high point. He would have descended hard.

I love watching young Chads fall from heaven because of shit choices tbh.

all illnesses and genetic disorders are caused by lack of pussy

Shit, even pussy cures cancer

Down syndrome can be cured with pussy

Schizophrenia can be cured with pussy

You were born with no legs? Get you some pussy
Hmm, pussy sounds pretty good!

This is officially the most retarded thing I have read on this site
7N2owi  D U

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Rumour was no one had seen a smile so bright. On a corpse no less. What a Chad
Rumor was his dick was erect when he was found in his car He was taken to the morgue and the coroner had a JB intern working with him, he left momentarily and she was left alone with him. She sucked the semen from his erect penis and fucked the shit out of him until the penis was satisfied

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16392
Rumor was his dick was erect when he was found in his car He was taken to the morgue and the coroner had a JB intern working with him, he left momentarily and she was left alone with him. She sucked the semen from his erect penis and fucked the shit out of him until the penis was satisfied
I mean it was just a rumour, but I did know the JB intern

Tales from the Park Royal Centre For Mental Health

Every year is an accomplishment tbh imagine being like 58 with all the ppl dying lately

Yeah these days healthy 22 year olds will just drop dead. I guess the vaccination really does kill people.

Yeah these days healthy 22 year olds will just drop dead. I guess the vaccination really does kill people.
I've had 2 jabs and after the first one I have never felt the same. Whether it is jews or not there has just been a massive health pandemic perhaps the vaccine was just needed but it's not 100 percent non lethal