Incels DO have a bad personality

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Alcohol is the fuel for hook-up culture
…For slaying. High inhib. High disgust.

Tbh.

Bad personality is subjective and regarding the context it’s in. Most incels aren’t built for slaying.

• +1
Reactions: watah, lebronjames23, ryuken and 2 others
Was in Thailand with a 195cm good looking guy that managed not to slay due to autism and anxiety :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, serialcoper, ryuken and 3 others
Was in Thailand with a 195cm good looking guy that managed not to slay due to autism and anxiety :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Being sorrounded by high inhib cunts that judge you for trying to fulfill your biological urges is the worst. Sorrounding yourself with low IQ brutes when going out>>>>>

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, <6PSLcel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
that's why you have to use every pill

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, AspiringMogger, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Being sorrounded by high inhib cunts that judge you for trying to fulfill your biological urges is the worst. Sorrounding yourself with low IQ brutes when going out>>>>>
Fr man, invited some brutes I know from 9th grade that there in tradeschool and business school to my last party and they made the vibe way better. Also somehow created 10x the mess despite being 1/4th of the guests 💀

being gl without being nt is useless
It's insane tho, if he wasn't a friend and a user here I'd post pics just to prove my point, he is legitimately good looking, especially with his height, never saw any man taller than him in Thailand.

Standardcel, but even when he found a girl that reached his standards autism and anxiety just ruined it every time. :feelsbadman:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper and AspiringMogger
It's insane tho, if he wasn't a friend and a user here I'd post pics just to prove my point, he is legitimately good looking, especially with his height, never saw any man taller than him in Thailand.

Standardcel, but even when he found a girl that reached his standards autism and anxiety just ruined it every time. :feelsbadman:

Bro had the hoes looking at him like this

IMG 8966

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass and Danish_Retard