Incels do not deserve love and are not entitled to anything AT ALL

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Once you get past the Incels whiny self pity ''Oh me so sad... feel sad 4 me plzzz''' facade/act you discover that these fucking clowns are sick in the fucking head and most of them share some sick disgusting fantasies and beliefs/opinions

Anyone lurking DO NOT FEEL SYMPATHY FOR INCELS

After lurking PSL for YEARS i have finally understood why Incels are not desired on a personal and sexual and social level

They are garbage and shitty human beings with shitty personalities that ruin everything they touch and everyone that comes into contact with them

Your talking with a bunch of men who want women without the women consenting to having sex

Incels literally have the fantasy of wanting to be able to RAPE jsut because of ''WAH WAH WAH WAH WHA CHAAD WAHAHA CHAAAAAAD!!!111!!''

Incels are a fucking joke and you sick fucks deserve to be shot in the head one by one

Keep telling yourself that to comfort yourself

''He is just a troll'' ''just a troll nothing to worry about''

You incels are all the same with your defence/coping-mechanisms to protect your sheltered beliefs

You are joke and why the fuck are you even reading the threads if you dont like it?

HURH DURH AUTISM HUH?

GAME OVER

ITS DONE

NAIL IN THE COFFIN

Hear that Looksmax?

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING AT ALL... NOTHING

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Jamal2222, randomvanish and 7 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, 5'8manlet, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
315FC0AF 9342 49CD 8C9F 0B1F5639E236

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Keep crying bout it nigga maybe I’ll read the next post

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and boIin
Nigga shut yo ugly ass up nigga. You know who the fuck I am and what I be bout?
who the fuck are you again?

we're all too far gone to take you seriously, concentrate your efforts on normfags going down the pipeline. you are wasting your time here.

Not all ugly guys are truecels, but all truecels are ugly. That's something to keep in mind, because most guys who can't get sex are either too deluded or too stupid to realize why.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11292
There are plenty of harmless nice guy incels as well though and they just want something from a girl whos not fat. Imagine being an incel and thinking you get to choose looks level, Race,etc. LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thecel
There are plenty of harmless nice guy incels as well though and they just want something from a girl whos not fat. Imagine being an incel and thinking you get to choose looks level, Race,etc. LOL.

I want something from a girl who’s fat

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and eyelidcel
I want something from a girl who’s fat
Over for you, Coerce her with dinners though. You can fuck her while she eats her Wendys 4 for 4 meal.
Wendy%27s-4-for-4.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Jamal2222, Deleted member 12827 and 1 other person