INCELS DO NOT EXIST. EVERYONE IS VOLCEL

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
There are nearly 8 billion people on this planet. Even if you were the ugliest motherfucker alive, statistically at least 1 person in the world would find you attractive

And I don’t mean them virtue signalling, I mean people legit finding you attractive

Go out there and slay chad...

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, GetShrekt, Beetlejuice and 10 others
yea

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Unless your a burn victim or literally physically deformed this is true for all people. If 99.9 percent of women find you unattractive statistically at least one million women find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 11388, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
incel = doesn't want their looksmatch or is gigamanlet/legit deformed

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Slothcel, Deleted member 6403 and 9 others
Wow thanks for posting this, absolute life fuel for me <3
D782168E 95D0 4021 AD08 B6B59C0A394A

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 15128, khvirgin and 5 others
incel = doesn't want their looksmatch or is gigamanlet/legit deformed
Latino incels can't exist, you literally see 3 PSL latinos with 6 PSL latinas. The men are actually hypergamous tbh :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Latino incels can't exist, you literally see 3 PSL latinos with 6 PSL latinas. The men are actually hypergamous tbh :forcedsmile:
Facts their height doesn't matter mexican chads in HS were always an inspiration to me as a shorter black guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 15099
Facts their height doesn't matter mexican chads in HS were always an inspiration to me as a shorter black guy
Mexicans that are 5 PSL mog 6-7 PSL whites smv, Im not joking either. Take the beanerpill

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444 and Shrek2OnDvD
lets say 0.1 of women find me attarrctive

how many of them are in my age group
not ethnic
not retarded
not deformed

probably like <10,000 indivudals
now how much of them live in my country (israel)?
1-2

okay bro
now gl finding them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel, .👽. and Deleted member 14139
This site has made me a huge standardcel ngl. No shit I’m volcel when girls said they wanted to meet but I rejected them, maybe up to 15 girls now. Need to get out of this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Shrek2OnDvD
This site has made me a huge standardcel ngl. No shit I’m volcel when girls said they wanted to meet but I rejected them, maybe up to 15 girls now. Need to get out of this shit
be with them ONLY if u dig their personality

lets say 0.1 of women find me attarrctive

how many of them are in my age group
not ethnic
not retarded
not deformed

probably like <10,000 indivudals
now how much of them live in my country (israel)?
1-2

okay bro
now gl finding them
Volcel and locationcel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 15099
There are nearly 8 billion people on this planet. Even if you were the ugliest motherfucker alive, statistically at least 1 person in the world would find you attractive

And I don’t mean them virtue signalling, I mean people legit finding you attractive

Go out there and slay chad...
:bluepill::soy::banhammer:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Shrek2OnDvD
every incel is a volcel
even if u 4'9, 90 pounds, you just drug a woman and rape her
Then spend you life in prison getting ass banged by Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
i dont understand why tho
u muslim? or some democrat faggot?
LOL u wormy little shit really have those preemptive responses hammered out, as if Demcucks and Muslims are the only group that loathe your subhuman colony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., n0rthface, ChristianChad and 1 other person
LOL u wormy little shit really have those preemptive responses hammered out, as if Demcucks and Muslims are the only group that loathe your subhuman colony
do u hate jews or israel?

faggot tier mentality if u love jews but hate israel

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
why is every fucking thread turning into a discussion about jews jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, n0rthface, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
No one is incel. Anyone can buy pussy. Yall just want validation.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
retarded take
i hate both
No one said i love jews retard, i dont hate or love any random ethnicity, that's braindead. that's like hating a banana or apple for its unique assortment of DNA. i hate zionism and israel and eveyrthing they stand for and did in the middle east, and the crimes they committed against the Palestinians who are the rightful residents of Palestine

• Ugh..
You are christian Palestinian?
Russian christian
my family immigrated in the 2000 because they had the right to (my grandfather from my mother side, and grandfather from my fathers side are jewish), and russia was in deep shit in that time
plus my aunt immigrated when she 14 in 1996 in a school program, so my grandparents followed suit in 1999, and then my mother father and brother in 2000
iwas born in israel in 2005

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Me after going outside:

Ty for advice OP

Last edited:
  • Love it
No one said i love jews retard, i dont hate or love any random ethnicity, that's braindead. that's like hating a banana or apple for its unique assortment of DNA.
only extrememly low iq people hate an ethnicity for their appearance or something

its always for a reason
thats the redpill

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
No one said i love jews retard, i dont hate or love any random ethnicity, that's braindead. that's like hating a banana or apple for its unique assortment of DNA. i hate zionism and israel and eveyrthing they stand for and did in the middle east, and the crimes they committed against the Palestinians who are the rightful residents of Palestine
So you support the right for European people to be the rightful residents of Europe?:feelshmm:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14139
only extrememly low iq people hate an ethnicity for their appearance or something

its always for a reason
thats the redpill
except not every member of an ethnicity espouses a particular set of beliefs, making it even lower IQ to anchor a certain ideology to an ethnicity. people of other ethnicities are capable of being Zionist scum too

• Ugh..
except not every member of an ethnicity espouses a particular set of beliefs, making it even lower IQ to anchor a certain ideology to an ethnicity. people of other ethnicities are capable of being Zionist scum too
kys tranny

israelis mog ur palestainians faggot to death
i will kill every palestinian child if it means them not touching my sons and daugthers

• JFL
Even if it's true, these women will still find other guys attractive,It's not like you're the only one, there's still competition.

kys tranny

israelis mog ur palestainians faggot to death
i will kill every palestinian child if it means them not touching my sons and daugthers
you're not gonna do shit you Untermensch moonfaced slavnigger. if you were born a grandma ago you woud've been soap right now lul

• JFL
you're not gonna do shit you Untermensch moonfaced slavnigger. if you were born a grandma ago you woud've been soap right now lul
really? ill join some subhuman position in the idf like artilierry just so i can bomb your allah worshiping faggots

• Ugh..
really? ill join some subhuman position in the idf like artilierry just so i can bomb your allah wors
lol at neo zionist kikes like you seething and taking out their 1945 trauma from being genocided onto a third world village of arabs. you would literally shit yourself if a bad boy12 year old palestinian with a shank showed up at your doorstep you short face syndrome moonfaced slavnigger

• JFL
lol at neo zionist kikes like you seething and taking out their 1945 trauma from being genocided onto a third world village of arabs. you would literally shit yourself if a bad boy12 year old palestinian with a shank showed up at your doorstep you short face syndrome moonfaced slavnigger
arab phenos are subhuman small wrist twinks

dont care bro. i will slay PLO, HAMAS, FATAH, AL-AQSA MARTYRS' BRIGADES, PLA to non existence

• Ugh..