Incels get in trouble at school too easily

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
I mean them dudes got nothing to live for so why not make some chaos in a public property? Then they get grounded and surrounded by mean big bullies and teachers going berserk for not being a good obedient dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, turkproducer and 1 other person
legit thread

when i lost weight and hit puberty i stopped getting in trouble as much/blamed for things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 4563
Can confirm

an ugly greek hoe once threw a rule at me and some ugly feminist gender studies teacher made me stay behind for catching it fuck that bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
I mean them dudes got nothing to live for so why not make some chaos in a public property? Then they get grounded and surrounded by mean big bullies and teachers going berserk for not being a good obedient dog.

Yup teachers will actively bully less attractive kids

If I remember my school days they would have very little leniency if an ugly kid was being bad .

If an ugly kid was being bullied they would turn a blind eye or even join in with the bully.

They would shout and talk down to an ugly kid more often than attractive kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
an ugly greek hoe once threw a rule at me and some ugly feminist gender studies teacher made me stay behind for catching it fuck that bitch
You should get payback by fucking the teacher.

Parents used to tell us that teachers only like students who are quiet and calm.....JFL explain me why the teachers in my school were always giving a Stacy better grades

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
4563.jpg
steaming.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4563 and stuckneworleans