Incels have always existed and blackpill has always been common knowledge throughout history

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
This play is set in and based on a real person in the 1600s.

Savinien de Cyrano de Bergerac

Cyrano de Bergerac is a brash, strong-willed man of many talents. In addition to being a remarkable duelist, he is a gifted, joyful poet and is also a musical artist. However, he has an obnoxiously large nose, which causes him to doubt himself. This doubt prevents him from expressing his love for the beautiful and intellectual Roxane, as he believes that his ugliness would prevent him the "dream of being loved by even an ugly woman."

This guy is statusmaxxed, talented, and has swag (panache) but his face is ugly so he's a fucking truecel. He ends up getting cucked time and time again just orbiting a foid. He literally did a Chadfish and wrote letters to bitches from a fake name and then eventually dies in war as a pathetic virgin.

The same shit that people write about on here and Andrew Tate makes millions off of saying was common knowledge 400 years ago. "muh social media caused it brah."

None of the history books will acknowledge any incels. They've always been around, but nobody writes about them the same way nobody cares about them now. Selection bias at play.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 19036, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 9 others
3012309_Savinien_de_Cyrano_de_Bergerac.jpg
444px-Adam_Driver_TIFF_2014.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, mug, Ricochet and 6 others
The pool of men he was competing against is considerably smaller than the amount now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
How? It's all still relative.
Women have access to a lot more goodlooking men now thanks to dating apps, social media and advancements in transportation

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I have a terabad dorsal hump should I move to Israel :lul:
I was joking tbh
Honestly Jew nose is pretty rare among Ashkenazic Jews, maybe modern Israelis are not rral Jews but Jews who have diulated too much with goyim

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I have a terabad dorsal hump should I move to Israel :lul:

i got a minor one like jason mamoa. I can still run long hair game because its minor but still bugs me a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Women have access to a lot more goodlooking men now thanks to dating apps, social media and advancements in transportation
Not really. People back then all lived in cities that were extremely densely populated.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and GetShrekt
Not really. People back then all lived in cities that were extremely densely populated.
In the 1600s? Ahahahahaha, Jesus Christ man read a book.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
In the 1600s? Ahahahahaha
Yeah brah. Do you think they people all lived miles away from each other? How would they get all the food and other things they need without being in walkable distance from it all? I'm from a village, I know how it works.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Yeah brah. Do you think they people all lived miles away from each other? How would they get all the food and other things they need without being in walkable distance from it all? I'm from a village, I know how it works.
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Henry David Thoreau age 39, 5'7", 1856, keep in mind almost all photos of the era were glamour shots.
800px-Benjamin_D._Maxham_-_Henry_David_Thoreau_-_Restored_-_greyscale_-_straightened.jpg

Henry David Thoreau age 39, 5'7", 1856, keep in mind almost all photos of the era were glamour shots.
800px-Benjamin_D._Maxham_-_Henry_David_Thoreau_-_Restored_-_greyscale_-_straightened.jpg
He was a larping schizo aswell

This abused dog has gone through every larp possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Just be nt to slay model

The messiah was reported to not look like the messiah. (Very normal or perhaps even non handsome face). There is a big difference though. Because like you said, blackpill was common knowledge. We thought all of the "cover your head" mentality was just some shit super masc tryhard guys said, but now its known that they knew what would happen to society and the world if women/ a feministic nature took its course.

Difference between incels and them, is the fact incels are dumb as shit. Still trying to orbit females despite knowing blackpill and current events make it cuck by nature. Still simp and bluepilled despite knowing redpill and lookism by personal life experience.
A true incel (which is not everyone here) is simply a bluepiller and simp that is not able to be bluepilled or simp because lookism reality.

In this case, this guy deserves not to be in history for being a bluepilled bitch. He would probably be mentioned in history if he were to have accepted looksmax and created some shit as a cope, instead of continue to orbit some stacy that was getting creamed by some chad misthophoros. Incels would probably be more part of history if they accept redpill and blackpill truths and expound on them, instead of wasting their truths and time orbiting hoes.

But now, the world has tried to make moral and mental precision=incel but that's not true. Incels are simp, but anyone with any type of T or truthiness in them would know the current events of the world is not right, and that its somewhat morally and mentally precise to reject a lot of modern traditions and such norms between man and female. As i said, a lot of people here are not incels. Many here probably mog IRL

Last edited: