Incels here are mad i mog them to death

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Muh harmony, muh thin lips, how many girls wanted to fuck you? 0:lul: how many girls smile or even stare at you? 0:forcedsmile: how many girls laugh at your autistic jokes? let me guess.... 0:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and last.....

how many girls even approached you?

0!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Keep being delusional you rotters copers, while you keep bringing your shit theories and fight about races I keep looksmaxing and being with girls
:lul::lul::lul:

The only surgery you need is not bimax or (insert random cringe name), you just need SHOTGUN IMPLANTS!!

You’re 5’8 and made a thread yesterday about getting no matches on tinder

Take ur meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 8608
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 8608
Aren't you a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 8608
Im a volcel, I rejected fucking them cause this forum rotted my mind and I think muh im not a 10%bf gymaxxed witha 8 inch dick so she will laugh about me:hnghn::hnghn:
They would laugh at you yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Muh harmony, muh thin lips, how many girls wanted to fuck you? 0:lul: how many girls smile or even stare at you? 0:forcedsmile: how many girls laugh at your autistic jokes? let me guess.... 0:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and last.....

how many girls even approached you?

0!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Keep being delusional you rotters copers, while you keep bringing your shit theories and fight about races I keep looksmaxing and being with girls
:lul::lul::lul:

The only surgery you need is not bimax or (insert random cringe name), you just need SHOTGUN IMPLANTS!!
i got approached in the park

• Love it
thanks bro

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 8608
would you fuck a trans girl

• JFL